Natalya to tier 4 or wait for another 5* red?

I’m asking this for my husband, he has Natalya at 3/70 and now with Mount Umber and the rings he could ascend her to tier 4. But is it worth it or should he keep the rings and wait for another 5* red? Any thoughts and comments? He’s leaning on hoping for Marjana to spend them on :blush:

1 Like

I know his feeling! As a I can see, Marjana is the only 5* RED I would trade Natalya for. I’m in a similar situation. So my plan is: now that we have a new hero of the month, I will do a red elemental 10-pull. If I am lucky enough to get Marjana, then she will be my 5* RED to focus on. If I don’t get Marjana, than I’ll put my efforts into Natalya.

I’ve heard from various very experienced players that they are very happy with Natalya.

Cheers,
R

1 Like

He won’t be disappointed with Natalya ascended.

4 Likes

While Marj as probably the best powerhouse to ascend, I find Natalya to be very effective and a lot of fun to play with. She’s gives a raid more strategy than just point and shoot.

3 Likes

Some additional reading material:

Thank you everybody for the comments, my husband decided to wait for a while and not ascend Natalya just yet, but knowing him he probably will do it quite soon. :roll_eyes: ( and then after that do a 10-pull on red and receive Marjana :laughing: )

I don’t have Marjana but I would take Natalya over her against a titan. I leveled Nat and I really enjoy what she brings to my raid game. She requires a bit of strategy and it has made raiding a lot of fun. I’m not disappointed at all with her at 80. :smile:

1 Like