Nashgar vs jahangir

Hello,
I was wondering which of the two was better as they seem to have similar skills with the dot and wanted to know if I had to choose a red 3 star which one to opt for. But just noticed Jahangir was slow Mana :frowning:
Also, if using them together, do the dots stack ?
Thanks

Nashgar always

20cha

No. Here we have @DaveCozy’s status effect’s guide:

5 Likes

Hi,
The odds that you could fire them together are minimal. Nashgar will fire twice before Jahangir is ready for primetime.
So Nashgar first. :grin:
Jagangir for stacking, 2th team maybe, if no one else faster shows up.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

No, dots don’t stack, they overwrite each other.

I’d choose Nashgar. He hits hard for a 3* and he’s fast. You can use him everywhere, monthly events, raid tourneys. Jahangir is only good in a tourney with rush attack.

4 Likes

I would pick Nashgar over Jahangir in almost every situation, with 2 exceptions:

• 3* rush attack tournaments, in which Jahangir becomes quite powerful because he can cast his special very fast.

• Trials of Mysticism (Nashgar is not allowed). Specially if you don’t have good red 4* or 5* options and if you can shoot Jahangir’s special right after Ulmer’s special.

2 Likes

Thanks guys for the quick answer

2 Likes

I’ve pulled a number of Jahangirs over time, and have never bothered to keep them around, instead leveling Azar (3/50), Hawkmoon (3/50/4) and recently Nashgar (3/33) and Namahage (2/16). What with Scarlett, Colen, Kelile, Gormek, BT, Guardian Falcon, plus Khagan in the fold, I just feel I’ve got too many better Red options to waste time and food on leveling Jahangir, even considering 3* Raid tournaments. Am I missing something?