Hi everyone, here today I’ll talk about my (2 cents) 250 gems offer:
The 250 offer
- x1 epic hero token
- x1 epic troop token
- x2 Time Stops
- x193200 iron
- x2 dragon bone
- x8 oil
- x2 metal ore
How this will differ from the always avaiable best deal?
- x10 epic hero summons = 2600
- x1 epic hero summon = 260
- x10 epic troop summon = 1600
- x1 epic troop summon = 160
x1 epic hero summon + x1 epic troop summon = 420
- You actually save 170 from buying both heroes and troops at their normal best value
- Your epic hero token can still makes you win a HOTM
- You gain 2 time stops
- Your epic hero token can’t makes you summon event’s heroes
Conclusions for the 250 gems deal:
It’s a good deal if you still need non-event’s heroes and not having ascension materials included shouldn’t refrain you to buy that deal. The best deal outta here for new players who can’t wait to collect up to 2600 and 1600 gems to make x10 heroes and troops pull and they also gain early two powerful end game battle items that could bring them to complete rare quests, gaining ascension items otherwise lost.
Good job SG. Fellow players, what will be your choice?