Name Your Favorite “Non-Hero”

I feel unbelievably honored. Thank you @Azure and the mind behind this thread <3

6 Likes

Ur welcome and so is everyone who got some long overdue shout outs. I’m @EVA01 and I just thought with a lot of talk about ‘where has the positive attitude gone?’ I would try a topic that couldn’t b nagatuve if it tried. Also I wanna send a personal thanks for ur effort with the YouTube videos and in game help u provide. Awesome work. Thanks @Avicious!

4 Likes

My Forum heroes are plenty, I don’t know if the post will allow me to tag them all!

Let’s try:

@Hrairoo for keeping the red lights and red heart flowing with amazing sense of humor. You’re my fave, the Polls OP, you’re adorable.
@Garanwyn for being there. He’s always there. Idk if I’d like the Forum (or this game!) if Martin wasn’t around.
@nevarmaor for always coming with a reply! To be our poll dancing extravaganza partner and for having one of my favorite Forum nicknames
@havok333 for never being able to make a poll but having fun in the process and for being so honest when voting
@zephyr1 for keeping this forum pristine and for being someone who shares knowledge. You’re precious!

Now, to my teammates who also happen to be forumites:

@Kitten for going above and beyond and not just being a teammate, but a friend. If I had a sister I would like one just like Kit :heart:
@Bruno82 for being my Brazilian co-conspirator, the one I run when English isn’t enough to express things! And for making and getting the ridiculous Brazilian references to E&P related stuff. For sharing stuff about life and bearing with me when I question the mysteries of existence :smile:
@Kayo for having the great ideas! If it weren’t for you and Walter I wouldn’t be at GR! (I have to give extra love for Kayo because of Robin… the dynamic duo is one the best part of being a Guardian)
@Kikyo for keep raising the bar of awesomeness. Some people look to ucla as an example, I look up to Kik. She’s a true gem. If the world had more Kikyōs, it would be a much much better place.

And that Bard… @JonahTheBard for being graceful and elegant. Humorous and generous. For being contagious! For making me smile here or in-game with his remarks and precise wording.

The post capped my tagging as I expected. Kalosyan Porygon, Olmor, Leiza and others are all very much appreciated too! Just can’t tag you all in one post :frowning_face:

I’d like to think this is an ever growing post for me. The people are what make this game worth playing. :blush:

8 Likes

giphy%20(18)

5 Likes

Aw right back at ya fabulous Fab :kissing_heart:.

This forum is packed with amazing people, with special mention ofc of my fellow reborn guardians. And @Duaneski!! Father of the ridiculous complaints thread always there to brighten ones day - the many contributors to that endless stream of hilarious ridiculousness all deserve a shout out too!

2 Likes

Try Kraftfahrzeughaftpflichtversicherung which means “car insurance” :smiley:

@Kerridoc @RandaPandah @Mariamne @Petri @Shadownova

You guys rock! Thanks for all the help and hard work!

3 Likes

ralando-o-tchan

3 Likes

Oh my!!! I had forgotten the looks! :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Why do you think Bruno and I have so much fun about the Sand Empire? :rofl:

2 Likes

Have you forgotten the moves?

1 Like

Thanks to you, I just discovered who featured in that awesome videoclip as an odalisque.

2 Likes

Is this for real? Omg noooooo

1 Like

Olha o quibe!

2 Likes

Aw how sweet (see how I came with a reply? :wink: )

3 Likes

She makes the snake go up, the snake go up, the snake go up… Lol

I had this “darling” song in my mind all day! Thanks! :neutral_face:

And i soo had forgotten the moves! Shame on me!

1 Like

I wanna give a shout out to @Garanwyn for being the guaranteed laugh of my day on the Count to 15 topic dun by @Saphirra. Also a :+1: for @Saphirra too for making that topic. It can b found here and beware the Mods r sneaky!!!

4 Likes

So your the reason i got on and say 127 post in there? Lol. It’ll make it livelier

2 Likes

Over 1000 new ones for me

1 Like

There’s a bug in that thread. I think it’s adding all the numbers we posted since we started playing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Cookie Settings