Name the medal 🏅 Extravaganza

As from now on in the weekly raid tournaments if you go 25-0 in wins ill grant you a :medal_sports:
But we need to name it :thinking:
I want it to be in honor of @JekylandHyde as has retired and is quite fitting as did alot of tournament raid videos …so has to be tied in with his name

Put your name idea down below and by Thursday friday, ill set up a poll the one with the highest bascially wins and the poll will stay open till Monday and then well hopefully have a winner.

Winner gets a emjoi of there choice :green_heart:
Good luck

18 Likes

Could go for the tongue in cheek “Classic Hero Medal” in honor of that one thread … but that might not be appropriate as a tribute.

I submit the “Mr. Hyde’s magic potion medal”

6 Likes

“The Star of Jeffrey”

Or “The Raid Star of Jeffrey”

6 Likes

JAH’s Reign

Or 20 of something other😄

5 Likes

The Hyde and Seek Jekyll Medal

Bit of a twister that, it can be shortened to the Hyde and Seek Award :wink:

7 Likes

Jekyll’s Hydeout of winners
or
Jekyll’s Hydeout conqueror

5 Likes

Jekyll’s 25 Hydes Award (which is a medal)

OR

25 Hyde Award (which is a medal)

OR

Hyde’s 25 Award (which is a medal)

6 Likes

JaH Rule!

20 play on words.

8 Likes

JekHydeMeds

6 Likes

Strange Raid 25-0

(For the Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, plus it is kind of strange to go 25-0 :wink:)

5 Likes

How about the:

JekylandHyde XXV medal

(25 - 0 = XXV) in honor of his alliance concept :slight_smile:

9 Likes

The J&H Perfection Medal

6 Likes

J&H Flawless

Another Brilliant @Dudeious.Maximus initiative :trophy:

4 Likes

“The Hyde of Power” medal!

Or “Soar to New Hydes”!

I guess we can submit more than one @Dudeious.Maximus , as others have given more than one option? and thanks for doing this :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Duality Medal, J&H Raid Tournament Medal, Two Sided Tournament medal, J.H. Double Trouble Medal, Proteus medal (Greek mythology: A sea god who could change his shape at will.)

3 Likes

I love “The Doug Smith Medal of Courage,” but I fear only @Kilted and @kwong79 will understand the joke.

Since I seem to remember he was a huge proponent of mono, “The Monombardi Trophy” has a nice ring to it.

6 Likes

You really can’t help yourself, can you? :joy: It’s actually pretty good though. And since one of mine is a pun too, I guess I’ll just shut up.

5 Likes

I love puns. I prefer flat out filthy joke but these darn forums can be so stifling to horrific humor. Rock on X!

2 Likes

Really?! You love puns? I couldn’t tell. :joy: And “Chadmo loves filthy jokes” was close to “Nickelback will release a good song” on my probability chart. That’s a pretty stunning development.

2 Likes