Name that 5* hero

We need a tabbard production buildung. I need 15, have 3 and want to ascend Panther, Kage and a 2nd Sesh. Quintus, Domitia and 2 Sartana have to wait probably 4eva…

2 Likes

The next regular Morlovia is in November I guess, so another one. And I noticed something strange. When a rare quest occurs, the chances for the same epic AM in regular chests are higher. Happened to me 4 times since I play. During Frostmarch I got a scope from vision. Same with rings during Mount Umber. A tabard at monster chest during the last regular Morlovia. And yesterday 2 tonics within 1 minute; the one from quest and one from vision (I posted that already).

That happened to me twice that I remember. Once was a tabard, another time I got the bonus roll for the first time ever; rings when umber was live. That said, rare titans appear in order… so that is different

Thorne, he’s been at 3/70 for a long time. First Frida took the materials from Thorne. Then Miki. Now there is a second Magni looking at Thorne’s ascension materials.

1 Like

Good decision I say. I wouldn’t ever level Thorne :slightly_smiling_face:

At some point I will max Thorne. I think he and Frida would make a great pair.

Thorne and Richard are slightly underestimated…

Both killed me several times.
I fear hard hitting tanks the most.

Guin and Kunchen just buy time, hitting tanks cause death. That is also the reason for Ursl being a (if not the) top tank now.

1 Like

But what if you get Isarnia and Richard at TC20?

1 Like

Domitia,

She was my 2nd 5 Star at all (and my 1st purple). Even having the tabbards, i did not have enough trap tools.
Then Hel appeared, so i maxed her instead (trap Tools still missing for a Long Time to Max her)
Then Seshat appeared, she is now sitting at 3-70 waiting for - you may guess - trap tools.
Meanwhile i have 10 tabbards and only 2 trap tools. Sabina is also struggling at 3-60, she will get the trap tools before domitia

I already have one Isarnia maxed. But Richard would steal materials from Thorne. And I have 163 heroes waiting in two TC20s. There might be a Richard. I won’t know it until I get more info on hero academy.

1 Like

I understood this right? 163 waiting for you to collect?

2 Likes

Elena and Leonidas got gazumped by Zimkitha and Ranvir respectively. Elena did eventually make it all the way and I have 4 darts for Leonidas, so he may get his chance soon.

(I do actually have duplicates of both Zimkitha and Ranvir at 1/1, but I prefer variety, so saving them to feed to the hero academy assuming that’s how it’ll work)

Yes, 163 to collect. There would be 195 now, but I accidentally tapped the icon on top of one and collected 32 of them a couple of months ago.

2 Likes

OMG :rofl: What example of patience right there…

2 Likes

Azlar 2/60
Thorne 1/32
Mok-Arr 1/1

For me it is Kadilen. I didn’t get her all that long ago but I don’t have many 5*'s So I was leveling her as fast as possible. Then return to Morlovia started and I had saved an epic hero token so I thought I’d just see what I got. My previous 11 pulls were all 3* and one 4* so I was a little ticked when Friar Tuck popped up but then there was what can only be described as a little shimmer and I was graced with Kingston. Kadilen was immediately put on hold at 3-60 and I began to work on Kingston. I’m just glad I hadn’t given Kadilen the tonics that I had saved up.

Drake is probably the best tank out of the heroes you have listed. Onatel is better suited, imo, as a flank and shouldn’t be prioritized over Joon with the heroes you already have. But that is one man’s opinion. I’m sure you’ll hear many more.

Drake is my +11 tank. He’s not moving. Onatel vs Joon for my yellow war B team (A is Jackal+20; Inari; Delilah; Drake+11; Posiedon)

B is (Jackal; Drake 3/70; Onatel 3/70; Joon 3/70; Viv) - leaning toward Onatel bc Bruce Lee and fake Bruce Lee both work better at 3:70 than Onatel

Well this has happened several times to me in the past, so much so that I have actually maxed certain heroes out of pity. I just maxed Gregorian after a year and a half (or longer) because I felt bad that I passed him up for Tarlak, Evelyn and Kingston. I had pulled a few Lianna from TC20 and was actually going to max her instead of Gregorian, but decided, since I had Kingston already, it was Greg’s turn. I don’t regret that decision because Greg is a much better titan hero than Lianna, especially paired with Tarlak and Evelyn.

For yellow, I still have Leonidas sitting at 3.70, and he was my first yellow 5*. I pulled Delilah and maxed her first, then I pulled Drake and maxed him. Then it was a toss up between Leonidas and Inari and I literally flipped a coin and Inari won. After that, I pulled Joon from TC20 and maxed him next. The last time I had enough darts it was during the 2019 summer event and I wanted Rana, so I used ONE EHT and pulled a 3* feeder and Ranvir came along for the ride so I maxed him since I didn’t have Wu Kong maxed (Tarlak is great, but not against red titans or the special green rooster). Now I have the darts to max Leonidas, but I also want Neith… so there’s that dilema. If I don’t pull Neith, I may pull the trigger and finally max Leonidas.

For red I really didn’t have this issue until this month when I pulled Cap’n Kestrel during pirates of corellia. I have Anzogh sitting at 3.70 and was going to maz him, but I think Kestrel is a better choice since my other 5* reds are Marjana, Red Hood, Ares, ZimKitty and Khagan. I feel like Anzogh will be helpful, but my reds are objectively missing fast damage dealers are are over represented by support heroes, which is what I consider Anzogh (a support hero). Idk, I’ll take Kestrel to 3.70 and see how I feel about his performance before I choose.

For blue I have Aegir still sitting at 3.70. Full disclosure, I actually like Aegir, however I pulled Misandra, Magni and Frida after him, so those were easier choices for me to make. Now that I have so many healer options, I may actually max my Richard over Aegir as well. Both are currently at 3.70, so I will see who gets the scopes (I need 4 more… so there’s that).

Finally, I feel really bad for this one, but I’ve had Khiona sitting at 3.70 for a while now and I’ve prioritized Victor, Kunchen and Seshat over her. Now that I have six+ tabbards, you would think the choice would be easy, but I have pulled Sartana, Obakan and Domitia from TC20 and I have all four of them (Khiona included) at the 3.70 road block. Some of you will argue the decision should be between Sartana and Khiona, but I need a barbarian (I have 700+ barbarian emblems just sitting there and they aren’t going to Atomos or Azlar, who aren’t even close to hitting 3.70) so I’m looking at Obakan for that reason alone. As much as I like Khiona, finding a spot for her on a team will not be easy because I have so many heroes that boost attack that they end up walking over one another. This will probably be the toughest decision I make, but as I see it, Khiona is gonna have to wait a lot longer before I max her. It’s sad, but true.

1 Like