Nadezhda keeps firing at first charge during rush attacks, VF wars and in farming even at full HP

The Magic Tower Hero Nadezhda keeps firing her special at First Charge even when she has max HP. This defeats the purpose of using her on defense during rush attacks and VF wars. The hero is broken and needs to be fixed.

1 Like

Having multiple specials shouldn’t put hero owners at a disadvantage - Tests needs to be run on her again and her special fixed

1 Like

Ive fought her and seen her second special. Nothing seems broken from my perspective. Given it’s random, it could just be chance.

1 Like

It is not just Nadezhda actually, it’s generally the behavior of Magic Tower heroes that I observe.

When you fight Ninjas, they tend to wait with their specials unless their life is threatened. I don’t get the same impression from fighting Magic Tower heroes; they seem to fire their first special a lot and unnecessarily. So while it’s not really a bug, their AI could surely use some adjustment.

1 Like

Thanks Bunny - you put it aptly -They fire their first special unnecessarily and when it’s underwhelming like Nad’s is - it’s extremely frustrating

Why underwhelming? Magic heroes have 2 specials they can use first charge or second nothing special here… and really they are toolbox heroes designed for attack where you can choose and they shine here!

Also ninja are not ideal for def teams, easy to manipulate their AI. I never ever let them charge to 3 stacks.

Maybe don’t use those heros on defense then lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.