šŸ§™ Nadezhda ā€“ 5* Fire / Red from Tower of Magic

Okay cool. Thanks for the Info.

1 Like

50% chance to instantly heal non red allies 30%. Does not interfere with HoT.

1 Like

Is she getting a buff before the next round if tower? Sheā€™s clearly the weakest of the lot

Thatā€™s only 1 week away so I would not expect that.

Didnā€™t they buff feline out of the blue? Just double her first charge damage and have it hit all like GM costume

Agrafena is pretty weak too.

I wouldnt agree with that statement. To me, she is all round great hero : debuffer, dmg dealer, healer, buffer all in one with two castings speeds. Her utility is off the charts!

1 Like

I would say agrafena is a jack of all trades, but not really great at anything.

You could describe nadezhda the same way: all arounder, damage dealer, resurrector, healer, debuffer, with 2 casting speeds. But she may feel underwhelming to some ( i dont have nadezhda so i cant comment)

Nadezhda is pretty good. 1x mana gives a nice burn, and allows her to revive. 2x mana gives her a decent healing and resurrecting powers. Not a great standalone healer, but still pretty good.

How good is she? Poll wise she seems to lean on the better than average, but comments down here begs to differ.

Just pulled her, and Iā€™m severely lacking of Red hero (only got BK to rely on), wondering if sheā€™s actually better than BK in a sense of dethrone BK from war defense lineup?

Current war lineup;

Morel - BK - Hannah/Xnolphod - Odin - Phileas

Just pulled C Krampus as well; and pretty much in a dilemma how do I even fit them around Nadezhda.

I maxed my Nadezdha because I donā€™t have any other resurrection heroes, and sheā€™s spectacular, imo. I started her off in my red 4-1 team, but now I use her in every 3-1-1 raid team.

I wouldnā€™t recommend using her on defense, but on offense, quite outstanding.
I do use Ariel as my main healer, so I keep Nadezdha in reserve with the tier 2 skill, but the very decent heal, 50% damage reduction and good resurrection rate is really excellent.
Iā€™ve had the scenario on more than one occasion that Nadezdha has been the last hero alive, died on her tier 1 cast, the enemy expels all their skills on her ghosted form, sheā€™s died again on her tier 1 cast, stayed alive long enough to cast tier 2 and then resurrected the entire team. So my entire team, including Nadezdha had died, and I still ended up winning.

If you donā€™t have the Alby/MN/Heimdalls of the world, I highly recommend maxing Nadezdha.
You can even use her tier 1 for burning minions (or pairing nicely with Emilio/Russell, if you have them)

8 Likes

I completely agree. When I first pulled her, I was happy to have gotten a second 5* from the Magic portal, but she wasnā€™t at the top of my list of who I was hoping would come out. I had plenty of rings, so I maxed her and I have since realized how good she really is. I pair her with Emilio as part of a 3-2 setup as her special gives options on which to use. Fire on the first charge then fire Emilio for his increased burn and HoT, or hold her special if there are red tiles to make it to the second charge which can be a monster.

As Robyn said, not made for defense with the dual charge being unreliable in the hands of AI, but great on offense. The biggest key is to make note of her passive skill:

• On a fully charged Special Skill this Hero has a 50% chance to recover 30% health to all allies that are not of Fire element.

Based on that, she isnā€™t ideal for mono setups because you completely lose out on the potential 30% health gain, which happens after any reviving. Iā€™ve had my 3 off-color heroes dead all revived with 30% HP, the added HoT from the special, and then another 30% from the passive so heroes can go from dead to 60% health with the HoT adding on, not to mention they only take 50% damage from for the next 3 turns.

It takes a little practice and you have to read the board a little to decide which of her specials to fire, but plenty of options for her.

8 Likes

Now that she has been out a while, what does everyone think? I went from no revivers to getting CMotherNorth, CAlby, and Nadezhda. Seem like MN is the best strict reviver for sure (or am I wrong?) but Alby and Ned bring a lot more to the table as healers.

How good is Ned and would I take her over the other two as my main?

VF tournaments could be fun taking these 3 with a couple big hitters lol.

1 Like

she is good especially being a different color than the other revivers.

magic and ninjas are slower in vf wars and tournaments.

my only problem with her is that her buffs are 3 turns only for the second charge.
i donā€™t use the first charge

1 Like

The OP is updated with the latest balance changes.

4 Likes

Iā€™d stick with CMN. Coming from owner of Nadezhda. To activate Nadz second charge, itā€™s the same speed as CMN.

CMN no contest for me!

How about after the new buff? Nadezdha now revives at 40%, and at a 44% revive rate. Heals for more over lest turns, add 50% reduced damage. And has a 50% chance to bonus heal all heroes at 30%. Still think it is that clear cut for MN? Thanks for your input.

That revive chance makes her far superior zu MN in my opinion. Slightly better than cMN.

CMN would revive with 15% hp + 7% Minion, which means, 22% hp instant and a hot to all of 612 over 4 turns.

Thatā€™s 11% less revive chance for Nasezhgda at the same speed, which is significant, but in case of a revive you get a whooping 40% hp. If you are lucky - and 50% is a pretty good chance - you get your heroes back with 70% HP and 714 HP over only 3 turns on top. And to make it insanely strong, you cut all dmg in half for the 3 turns as wellā€¦

This 11% less is something to consider, but getting your heroes back with nearly 3/4 health, a strong hot to heal up the rest and a 50% dmg reductionā€¦ In my opionion, this makes her far better than MN and still better than CMN

2 Likes

Personally, CMN still gets my vote. Highly dependent on your play style. Iā€™ll breakdown my thought below;

1. MN Slow - 55% chance of revive, thatā€™s more than 50% to get revived. This alone is ace in my book. Comparing to Nadz of 44%, no contest at same speed.
  2. No doubt Nadz revive with much higher HP and higher HoT, but CMN isnā€™t that far off; plus she summons minion.

Which boils down to how you play;

• Nadz is a endurance game; her first charge often gives you insurance policy if she dies within the next 2 round, sheā€™ll revive. And then the cycle begins again for her to save up to double charge and energize the whole team irregardless the team is alive or dead. You have to time her first charge real proper or youā€™ll risk her dead. Tricky to use her. Her 50% damage reduction is super neat, that itself saves me a couple times. Do bear in mind that it only last 3 round, which is quite short. There are times I have to hold off Nadz second charge in anticipation of certain situation; I.e. enemyā€™s special of dispel is coming up in one or two rounds. That leaves you in quite a dilemma at times. CMN HoT as well, but her revive rate is so much higher that you just want her to fire off.
  • CMN; all egg in one basket in my opinion. Either she fires or she doesnā€™t. She fires; youā€™re back in the game literally. I donā€™t have CMN sadly, but thatā€™s what Iā€™ve observed. On very rare occasion does that 55% doesnā€™t work on a single hero.

In short, Nadz pretty neat, but Iā€™d go with CMN. Nadz certainly requires more consideration and timing.

It also highly dependent on your;

1. Ascension mats
  2. Emblem; both of them are Cleric
  3. Synergy with your other heroes.

My red team sucks, hence Nadz sort of stuck with me. CMN however will definitely sits in my team replacing Heimdall. CMN together with Toxicandra despite without the Overheal is definitely a massive boost to my green team.

3 Likes

I can see your point and having a chance of more than 50% of getting your heroes back is very strong.

The thing with Nad is, it is an even bigger gamble than MN but with a possibility of a better outcome.

In a best case scenario you get a hero back with 70% hp, strong hot in just 3 rounds and a very good protection buff.

Of course you have to time the protection buff to get the most out of it but I see it as bonus that MN doesnā€™t give you.

On the other hand you get the higher survival chance with cMNā€¦

In a vacuum, Nad seems to me a bit better than cMN because I consider her abilities on top of the revive a bit better than the higher revive chance, but that is my personal opinion and I can understand, that many people will disagree.

Depending on your roaster, it is of course a personal thing which one fits your teamā€™s better. I can find room for both and will test it when I have cMN leveld. For an attack Team, this was a great buff, because the passiv now works with the red heroes too.

1 Like