Myztero or sehat

Hi guys I get confused her, I have sehat and myztero…which should be level up first?

1 Like

Seshat

20 Seshat…

2 Likes

Seshat. Quick killer and handy.

Myztero is subpar

1 Like

Myztero. For bragging rights. Only a few of you have him due to the very small odds of getting him. Seshat is common. Yeah she is strong, but by ascending Myztero first, you are quite sure you’ll be saving tabards for Seshat.

2 Likes

absolutely seshat… for me

2 Likes

Seshat

20 replicate minions

2 Likes

Seshat. She is useful everywhere :fire:

1 Like

Both are good, but I’m jumping on the Seshat vote :+1:

Dispels and can single-handedly keep herself living with that replicator minion.

Myztero really needs a cleanser or a status blocker to support him (which at least isn’t hard since Rigard in purple is easy to train), as otherwise he eventually folds.

2 Likes

also adding a vote for Seshat.

She’s easily the most valuable hero that I have (not that I have that many HOTMs and rare 5*s, but…)

Useful on both offense and defense. Note that heroes with weaker specials cannot break through her replicating minions - she once beat an Anzogh, Aegir and Kadilen all by herself as they couldn’t kill her. I just had to ghost tiles and snipe them one by one.

5 Likes

Seshat.

Seshat. She is very versatile while Myztero seems like a gimmick hero at best.

2 Likes

Seshat, I love her. Useful for literally everything, I think she is superbly designed without being OP.

I thought once again a Myztero and didn’t impress me at all

2 Likes

I guess my avatar can tell you which one is my choice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
She is a great hero that can be used for everything . Love her!

2 Likes

Seshat !
She can resist direct mana reduction.

3 Likes

Seshat for me too… She’s the backbone of my team!! On the flip side look what I just got with my 10-pull… Never expected!!