šŸ» Myztero ā€“ 5* Purple/Dark -- "Secret" Tavern of Legends Hero

Iā€™d love it if they make a parallel skill like memorise: one that ā€˜stealsā€™ skills of hit enemies (f.e. hit a healer and get the heal skill, hit a summoner and get the summon skill, hit a burner and burn that enemy)

Memorise - as it is - means you have to survive a lot, which most of the time is strong when you already win the battle or is weak if you are losing

4 Likes

Only if you like very fast slash attacks to all. Itā€™s better than NOTHING initially (looking at you, JF), but itā€™s so negligible it barely matters.

3 Likes

That is actually a super neat idea and I wonder if weā€™d see a hero like that. But the concept would match this super-rare hero! Just steal abilities of the targeted enemy.

1 Like

He was dissapointing in beta. More of a show off card if you ask me. HE needs to get hit to memorize so, if GM fires but misses him, nothing gets memorized. Plus, the odds of getting him are crazy low.

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t Hatter sort of do that already?

1 Like

Managed to pull him on my second try but really dont know what to make of him can someone tell me what kinda stuff he would be able to do especially his situational play?

10 Likes

Well, he steals buffs. But would be fun if you could steal healing of Vivica or aoe dmg from Killhare etc.

Not sure how would that work in the E&P world with the mana etc but the concept is fresh.

1. Charge mana for the hit + steal
  2. Point finger at enemy hero.
  3. Temporarily ā€˜stealā€™ (replicate) their skill (but ā€¦ need to charge mana again from 0? Or steal current mana level of the oponent also? Hard to tell, one is too meh, other feels too strong)
  4. After using, change special to your ā€˜skill stealā€™ spell again
  5. Repeat since point 1.

Partly indeed, but only with already cast buffs (which is awesome tbh)
If you make a really special hero which can fully steal a skill, itā€™ll be worth it and it is a game changer which also adds more complex gameplay depending on your opponent and on defence (especially in top tier)
You will have to balance your defence for not having natural opposites.
It might also be fun for non top tiers who f.e. can use the new hero to copy guin.
Depending on your opponent, you will use the hero on different spots: make a tank or use a sniping abilityā€¦ you make the choice.
But weā€™re getting off topicšŸ™ƒ

2 Likes

WE ARE THE TOPIC

But honestly, I think Iā€™ll raise Clarissa before him and see whether other (braver) people managed to use him successfully.
I truly donā€™t see a successful scenario with him. Instead of waiting til Mr. Unobtainable gathers some debuffs, I could do some PROPER damage with another hero in that slot.

3 Likes

Now that I think about it, if we had a multi-stage mode where skills are cast in each stage, he could be great to bring all the badness to the final-boss stage.
Whatā€™cha think, @Guvnor?

Personally? I would level 4 Clarissa before Myztero :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes heā€™s unique but as Iā€™ve said elsewhere. The problem with him memorising the effects is that he has to EXPERIENCE the effects firstā€¦ Heā€™s got a relatively squishy build so intentionally exposing him to a couple effects usually results in Myztero being dead.

15 Likes

It would indeed be funnier and way more convenient if he looked like a giant sponge and had much greater survivability.

13 Likes

Happy that got Myztero, Iā€™m not sure that he is anything more than a trophy heroā€¦wanted gravemaker

3 Likes

Also, he is Rogue class. If he dodges the attack, he canā€™t benefit

4 Likes

Is it just me or does veryfast speed not suit him at all? I guess if heā€™s going to fire multiple times then maybe the status ailments will accumulate before he fires the 2nd time. Woulda made more sense imo if he was a avg speed and did more damage along with the memorize 5 status ailments. This hero is just hype.

7 Likes

Anyone has gameplay of this hero ?

1 Like

Rouge class doesnā€™t dodge status effects, just direct damage.

Surprised no one sees any value in him, in a 2 stack with heal I could see him being very fun and useful. Maybe not all the time but Iā€™d love to have him and his unique ability. Instead, dawa and Gunnarā€¦ close thoughā€¦ close.

3 Likes

I think thereā€™s no need to wait to memorize all 5 effects, he could just be effective with 1 effect like GMā€™s burn. The fact that he will cast the ailment on every members and he is v.fast makes me think he is pretty usable. He is as tanky as JF, so still not the end of the world.
I may be wrong though, since I am not in beta.

4 Likes

The only saving grace for him in my roster is that heā€™s a rogue, which I am incredibly short on from a 5* perspective. Someone with more time than me will figure out what his max defense stats are if you take all shield, and then maybe Iā€™d consider leveling him for that reason.

Can u take Myztero into the PvE levels, learn 5 skills, then take him to PVP and unleash those learned skills, cause that would be epic?

Basically precharge him before you want to use him?