šŸ» Myztero ā€“ 5* Purple/Dark -- "Secret" Tavern of Legends Hero

GM only hits 2 burns btw. The first hit is direct damage.

As maxed he does 100 damage to heroes with his attack by itself and he has to be hit by all of these ailments (and effected by them) to use them. Iā€™d love to have a use for him, but honestly GM is a much much better hero and he wasnā€™t nearly as hard to get historically.

1 Like

Hits 3 targets Vs this hero hits all.

Yeah GM is amazing.
Clarissa is very good too, so their timing isnā€™t great and purple is stacked.

This hero will take more skill to use, but could be devastating, easily.
Is a bit crazy how hard he is to get, and ppl with all the best heroā€™s might not need him, but most who get this hero should find great use for him (assume its a him?)

Iā€™m looking forward to some videos of the Hero when to see their value

Please explain this heroe abilityā€¦it seems pointless

Check out this thread :wink:

1 Like

For the new Secret Legendary hero, was thinking that given the ridiculously low odds of obtaining, why not make the ā€˜elementā€™ type eg fire or holy, to be determined and selected by the person that pulls him or her? If you are fortunate enough to pull, think this would be a nice added benefitā€¦that way, the hero could more easily be integrated into someones rosterā€¦eg have scopes but no tabards and could really use a fast ice heroā€¦ thoughts?

4 Likes

Has anyone summoned the new secret hero?

Look here: šŸ» Myztero ā€“ 5* Purple/Dark -- "Secret" Tavern of Legends Hero

1 Like

Yeah a guildie got one. I think 1/1000 will get the bonus draw.

Yes I just did I received myztero

Iā€™m still a bit confused why his damage % only goes up by 1% when you level his special skill. Seems a bit low IMO

Rogues still experience the status ailments, are you sure that isnā€™t enough to memorize and send it back?

Seems to me that rogue class is the only way this hero makes sense, dodge the damage, memorize the effect.

Beta testers, did he have to take the damage to reflect or just experience the status ailment?

Agree with right heroes with him, can be real good. Pu him with Grazul who will allow to memorize but not feel affects, that will be nasty. Or even with a cleansing healer and he can shine too. Has definite value on offense on right scenarios.

2 Likes

I agree it seems low, but the game has 8 levels of skill - and there has to be SOME progress. Something has to change between each skill level - so thatā€™s the easiest way solving it.

In any case, the skill level mechanism is legacy, players get skill level to max very quickly - and only then play with the hero. Anything except the max skill level - is not so interesting anymore.

My 2 cents

I think heā€™s pretty niche and takes a bit of skill to use.

Saw a vid where he got hit with Natalia, Vela and Kunchen. Nataliaā€™s damage to five is pretty is exceptionally deady.

1 Like

So I pulled him as well, and have clarrisa and tellu. I need a 5* purple with a different class for def. Hes IMO primarily a def. and raid/war hero. I think flank is best for him as they will target tank with status ailments. For raids and wars use him for heavy status ailment teams.

I think thatā€™s an overall awesome idea for having a hero (or more) like that.

Brought the 30 pulls for a last ditch attempt in getting something good. Got no past hotms but pulled him on my third coin! By that time I couldnā€™t really care less about anything. Quite technical to use. Oh it would be awesome if he gets taunt for 2 turns as well. Get to divert and have a chance dodge specials, then memorise the ailments

Let me see if I manage to pull him before I give you my opinion :wink:

2 Likes

My wife got him with their first 10 pull.

Funny that it works but:

Bring grazul
Bring killhare
Bring jeanfrancoise
Bring myzterio

(Yes she has all of thoseā€¦)

Fire grazul, get immune. Regardless of immunity myzterio will suck up the negative status effects from GTV

Fire jeanfrancoise and then killhare. The defdowner will also be sucked up by myzterio despite the fact that jeanfrancoise pushes it up to defense up ā€¦

Fire myzterio
Have fun with defdowned, manaslowed, burning and drowning enemies

(Yes I know that its very rare to get all of this done in a fight.)

Butā€¦ thats freaking awesome!!!

7 Likes