šŸ» Myztero ā€“ 5* Purple/Dark -- "Secret" Tavern of Legends Hero

Congratulations! Zuri is still one of hte top 4/5 healers in the game following Cleopatra, Arco, 1 or 2 others

1 Like

Thx H, Iā€™m super stoked !!

Totally agree. So disappointing! Useless really.

Not true.

If you got a good ailment immunizer like Emilio, then add a healer (really helps if itā€™s a good one cause myztero might die if thereā€™s a strong breeze), and add a couple more good support heroes cause really you need your whole team alive to make sure myztero survives long enough for the enemy team to fire a few times first so he can memorize the ailments, and also enough ham to reroll enough times to find an enemy team thatā€™s heavy on ailmentsā€¦

ā€¦well, you canā€™t really say heā€™s useless then, can you?

Sorry, actually I think youā€™re right, myztero is useless.

3 Likes

And if you want to pair him with Enigmo it gets even harder, since both of them hardly survive long enough to unleash their full potentialā€¦

Itā€™s crazy mad that usually the most difficult to pull are the strongest, hence Myztero & Enigmo shud be THE most powerful in the game with a constant evolution of stats to keep up with the current meta especially being really rare to summon with those odds but Myztero canā€™t justify the mats used to level at his stat level. They missed a trick. Myz shud be 1 of the best ! Instead heā€™s just too niche at those stat levels & doing that insignificant amount of damage. I mean who goes around purposefully looking for ailment heavy teams so that Myz can shine ??? U decide your team depending on the opponent. Not the other way around & u try to find an opponent that best suits your team just to suit Myz !!! But thatā€™s exactly what u have to do with Myz which is crazy stupid & why heā€™ll stay at 1-1. Iā€™d prefer to level a 2nd Grimble b4 wasting Mats. on Myz. With him being soooooo rare I was mega excited when i 1st pulled him, until
I started to read about him & I became really, REALLY gutted !!! Found a penny & then realise u have lost Ā£1 kind of scenario !!

3 Likes

Wow they will really let this hero die!
With the stats like S1 wo costume, idk whats so unique about this hero.
Power creep getting skyhigh with last months and yet one of the rarest heroes out there - that none really saw in single def team or tournament team.
Pathetic.

2 Likes

I was ā€œluckyā€ enough to pull both myztero and enigmo (previously)ā€¦ now i dont know what to dp with themā€¦ uless the ailments/minions they memorize carry over to the next matches, id say they are a little weak compared to new releasesā€¦ they should be the strongest heroes since they are the rarest.

I personally like to use him for attacks (he was created just for that IMO). Seeing an entire enemy team with Shifting Mindless Attack is priceless :slight_smile:

I donā€™t have Enigmo, but I would like to (there are currently so many Minions in the gameā€¦)

2 Likes

It seems that his damage has been raised to 150%, still can he be practically used?

SE for both ā€¦ I did ā€¦ I never looked back :smiley:

1 Like

I may have found a use for myztero. He can punish Erlang Shen in equaliser wars. If you canā€™t beat him, join him

1 Like

Problem with Myztero is he needs higher stats to withstand the ailments he receives. His stats r still 2018 stats. !! Yes, he cud have immunity from Garnet, etc. but thatā€™s choosing heroes to benefit just 1 which can be niche. If his damage was a little higher & his stats a little higher it wud be a start & finally to have the family bonus changed to 1/2 heroes cuz itā€™s damn hard enough to get 1 of the mystery family let alone 2 to take advantage of the family bonus. So much potential wasted. They shud be top, TOP heroes b-cuz of their rarity not dogs who canā€™t be utilised properly. Damage shud also be increased for the occasions where thereā€™s no ailments memorised. 175% damage I think is propped. For a VF hero it needs to be minimum 200% IMO. Make these mystery heroes special & worthy of their rarity !! Hate it when these heroes that they still want u to pull for get forgotten about. I would love to know the % of Mystero owners out there. Maybe thatā€™s why they donā€™t bother cuz who will listen to the 3 players who own Mystero !!! Tongue in cheek right there !!

3 Likes

Fought against one on a raid defense today. Donā€™t recall seeing a photo with his 2LB stats & wanted to share.

7 Likes

Considering the rarity, this hero is really disappointing.

1 Like

They donā€™t give him ailment resist? I mean bulwark is decent, but ailment resist at least compliments his mechanic. They give a lot of questionable heroes bulwark

2 Likes

Lot of scope against some of the newer heroes

He needs a stat. increase. I just donā€™t get the lack of luv for this guy from the devs. Heā€™s THE rarest of the rare therefore his stats shud reflect this. Also increase the damage by more than that measly ā€˜so called buffā€™ he received not so long ago. Then heā€™d be usable. I find heā€™s way too squishy for the rarity he has !!

1 Like

Textbook myztero victory in w3k

2 Likes

Does he memorize reflected ailments? I dont have garnet and if i can, i would rather reflect with kitty then cleanse