🍻 Myztero – 5* Purple/Dark -- "Secret" Tavern of Legends Hero

Yep have had a few of those. 5 turns of mindless attack to all

1 Like

That’s actually why he should never forget status ailments. It’s those situations. If that dude hits him and you can cleanse/survive it, you should be able to keep casting it as long as you can max Myztero. The fight would basically be over. It makes him a near must-max hero, which it would be nice if he were.

1 Like

I wonder roughly how much more damage myztero does to an enemy hero with a 157% hit vs a 107% hit.

For reference this is Myztero 4/80 with no emblems damage on Atlantis 6-9N before the buff:

1 Like

I’m thinking he will be around 300 for all which is very nice. Its about time they did something for something that is extremely “special”

The OP now contains the August balance updated.

3 Likes

For the record the buff was just stupid. The damage increase is inconsequential unless there is a defense down or in the later stages of a raid where the enemy has heroes down and you can chain his special together through ghosting. If a buff was to be given it should have been closely tied to his unique ability to return enemy ailments.

That said he has been given a big indirect buff if you are lucky enough to get Zhabog. The ability to close to double the duration of all ailments that he returns is very impactful.

6 Likes

Good advice again. I got Myz early but still have never given him the tabs. I do love my Zhabog, maybe it’s made me a little more inclined to ascend him now!
(I agree the buff was stupid.)

Post update damage on the same level.

3 Likes

Achievement unlocked, get ghosted

17 Likes

You are correct. With a little damage, why not increase deal damage 200%.
I will be delighted if he can be buffed with more survivability.

A complete waste of luck here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

He really is a lot of fun against a lot of newer heroes

10 Likes

Great job there. Great board to get things rolling but you showed great synergy there

Amazing thanks for sharing. That burn damage helped a lot so not sure it would work with someone like Garnet as partner in crime instead?

Garnet would help with survivability up-front but you are right in that Emilio helped to finish it much quicker with his fire damage. With Garnet you would need to get Kullervo to fire again most likely in order to keep the raid going long enough to finish it successfully

1 Like

Yep luckily it was my first attempt but there were plenty of reds to set up Emilio’s block and then his ongoing heal, and of course purples for Myztero’s special as soon as Kullervo fired. It helps that they are both VF!

4 Likes

Hi, all, I know most of you guys here are against Myzetero and against giving him Rogue emblems.

I may have missed out on some of the above messages, but IF you are to gove the emblems to Myztero, ehich Talent Grid pathway would you go?

Shield and Health?

I find his defence very weak. So was thinking of going Shield/Health.

Please don’t flame me.

I am just toying with the idea of giving him emblems, perhaps 9ne day, SG will buff him up further. :slight_smile:

Thank you, all.

2 Likes

He is a lot of fun, if you have mats to waste. I use him occasionally

1 Like

I have had him emblemed in the past (he is not currently), but I’d definitely go shield. In situations where he works well, it’s all about returning ailments-he needs to be alive to do that and his attack (which is high to start) doesn’t matter much.

2 Likes