🍻 Myztero – 5* Purple/Dark -- "Secret" Tavern of Legends Hero

Myztero at least has very fast speed and can cast even if you have cleansed (does he work with undispellable too?), but yeah he is not a good hero as currently designed. He charges TOO fast to be honest…drop his speed and up his damage output (by a lot!).

1 Like

Wait for Lord Loki, hope to land him and use both he and Lady Loki for some copy cat slinging fun.

Yes but the very fast can be a drawback sometimes cause you have to wait for any ailments. Unless you want only to make 90-100 damage to all enemies, that’s it.
Surely need Damage Up and probably cleanse himself before Hitting his special.
Imagine he got blind and other 4 ailments and he miss lots of Heroes…
Cry baby cry… Start to memorize from 0 again

Lady Locki is good cause first we can called her a Cleanser. But give that ailments back to enemies.

1 Like

Yeah. Almost maxed my Myztero. After some testing I know that is necessary to summon second copy to use his full potential.

@Fozzie_Bear

Really!? 2 Myzteros!? Please explain how that would work.

:woman_shrugging::slightly_smiling_face:

After my experiments, he is very often last man standing. Gravemaker is usually missing him. He have probably some secret shield, protecting him against Ashes to Ashes. So, its simple. Two Myzteros are giving you 100 % chance to not miss, 214% damage in very fast speed and 10 slots for status ailments.

1 Like

This is ladies and gentleman’s Myztero in very tactical combat, as we knows him tha best, showing unmistakeable bear skills and Gravemaker’s accuracy.

I really don’t understand Mytzero special.
I don’t have him but I have fought against him and he don’t do anything…

1 Like

The last to say about Myztero, accuracy and his halflife is this exciting raid.

Small giant, keep up the good work !

So, imho, Myztero isn’t great and could have used something else (a self clean at the very least?).

However, I think he just got better after Vela’s last change (since she is still a very usual flank in raids and war).

I experienced the same thing with Lady Loki, who got better now that Vela’s attack down affects all heroes.

So, my point is, if you have been using him against Vela, do you agree Myztero is better now that he is affected by the attack down from Vela, so he can apply attack down to all heroes too? Is the difference noticeable or still not great?

Only thinking about raid/war offense. Can’t care less about defense, titans… in his case. Won’t even consider using him in those situations.

1 Like

so…
myztero with grazul block still learns scarlett attack down even if he resists?

actually…
speciall lands,
gets memorized,
after meets shield,
and gets resisted…

Faced him today for the first time in the tournament.
He did his ‘special’ before I could do any so he did nothing. Next move got killed by a nice cascade…

Still not impressed by this ‘super special’ hero but who knows, maybe I am just not seeing it

Really wish they would improve him somehow. I hate having maxed a hero who is largely useless.

He needs to memorize effects to more than just himself, and either another secondary skill, or more direct damage.

Also think he’d actually improve by being fast or avg. mana, with stats adjusted to make him appropriately durable.

4 Likes

Does Myztero innate ability work if Malosi blocks?

I would imagine not. Since Malosi blocks negative effects (poison, burning etc.) I would imagine all but Myztero’s minimal damage would be blocked.

He still memorizes status effects that come his way (including malosi’s ailment) but if he casts while under the effect all he does is damage and loses all he has memorized.

Got myztero few months ago, read all that negative feedback and kinda forget him. But last event gave me snow white and now I’m seriously thinking combining these 2 heroes. What u guys think would there be a good synergy.

Agreed. I would be happy if his stats changed a bit and his speed, for him to memorize nearby allies or something. Or have a cleanse.

Can you imagine putting a viable Myz next to a hero like QoH or BK? That would actually be fun.

I got this pull a while ago but I figured time for an update…I now have 3 Myztero…really rare hero huh…mkay. I think it would be awesome if when you get 2-3 you could combine them into some kind of mecha…Shiva-esc hero. You know…three faces…multiple arms etc. I bet that hero’s Ult would be badass. :smiley:

1 Like