🍻 Myztero – 5* Purple/Dark -- "Secret" Tavern of Legends Hero

No he doesn’t. Nobody wants out an OP hereos that only whales and very lucky people can have.

2 Likes

I pulled him also this morning but consider him a safety valve on offense. I also think he gives you a lot more options on who to bring on offense especially if you have a revive hero

Not bad. Dangerous !!

1 Like

37 pulls… nothing… :frowning:

Just got this hero from the Legends Summons. Imo…kinda crappy…kinda really crappy. I mean…yay…his ability hits all enemies but…107% to all…so weak. Not sure what his maxed stats are but they had better be insanely high and tanky. You would actually have to build your team around him…and pray he survives. Needs a major buff.

I think adding a double effect of +defense against normal AND special damage would be good. Maybe make it +50% on both for…3 turns. At least that way you could potentially get off your Ultimate AND survive the enemy’s teams onslaught. Since hes a Very Fast mana gain theres a chance you would use your Ultimate before the enemy team could get off any status effects rendering the first round useless…so…at least with the double buff mentioned above it would make it so you could survive long enough to use it again.
I think this is a good starting spot to discuss numbers.

1 Like

Myztero was really expensive one. It cost me around 20 dollars, but I am sure, he s worth the value. Going once again FTP.

I am very happy to summon Alasie beside, and still have 2120 legend coins saved for next month.

All I can say is, he is not at all good on Defense.
I can put him on the last Man standing, and yet he is not a thread at all even he fires on defense.

1 Like

I think he is a situational hero and putting him on defense would be a mistake big time. Having him against a team that has a bunch of status affect though, he can be absolutely dominating and deadly

Yup… This Hero is pretty bad at Defense.
Cause he doesn’t even hit hard at all. And we can just ignore him (make him the last to be killed)

And yes, offence is situational. The best when he met a really punishing DOT like Lady Locke, Natalya, and probably the best goes with Morgan.

1 Like

Myztero should have an additional effect like taunt, self healing or cleansing. And an elemental link that works only with heros that have an elemental link. This would make the rarest hero in the game shine a bit more.

3 Likes

I was “lucky” enough to pull Myztero on some free pulls. I have him at 3/70. He is beyond weak. To give him tabards would be criminal. So few have him that a buff is not likely. I would actually give his 6 tabards to costume Rigard…and he doesn’t even need them! His value as a hero far exceeds Myztero. And only a 4 star. Myztero, with his difficulty in obtaining, should approach Gravemaker status imo.

3 Likes

Just met Myz on def.
It was the first time that he did sth else than minor damage. He cast Azlars burn back.

TP4720 with Myztero +19

3 Likes

Wow, nice attack stat!

IMO he should dodge Effects, memorize them, then get amplified damage per dead ally. Lol

2 Likes

It’s Karl Ruprecht Kroenen from Hellboy (2004)!

2 Likes

Awesome :crazy_face:
Let’s add as well healing and defence boost :exploding_head: :unicorn::rainbow:

1 Like

Can they please buff him and give him dispell from allies? He’s one ability away from actually being useful, it wouldn’t break him. I think the rarest hero in the game should at least be playable. I have him sitting behind GP, and Sartana and am I’m no rush to level him.

1 Like

Yes! This very expensive & rare hero needz to be buff…1 or 2 or more…his skill is good and rare…but still not usable. I got him in 1st TOL but still he sit back to seshat and GP To level up. I think they should award him more direct damages like 150 % OR award him with guardian taunt card OR make him cleanser and immune to new affect this way he can learn that affects as well OR award him with double skills 1. Skill to memorize and 2. skill of stealing buffs from enemies and allocation on allies (like hatter) then It would be more interesting to play with him…and then only the mysterious hero TAG will be justifiable!

2 Likes

I pulled this guy and he definitely needs a higher defense/health rating. He dies too easily to absorb and return the damage.

1 Like

Cookie Settings