Mythical Titan family offer - buyers competition

In challange event and ninja tower battle items are the limiting factor in performance. People need to save up a lot of items and only use items on magical boards. Sure some people buy additional items and flasks, giving them more retries on a good score. But in the end you still need good skill and tremendous patience to look for a good board and only spent those precious items on those good boards. Just spamming items won’t help you towards a good score.

In mythical titan it’s almost completely the opposite. The most powerfull item to score well (scrolls) can be bought and you donate a scroll to each alliance member and this has a big impact.

Essentially scrolls give you additional strong tiles. When properly buffed most titan teams can make that into 10k dmg per tile on average.
Now assume a complete alliance bought the offer and uses all scrolls. Thats 10K tile dmg x 5 tiles per scroll x ( 30x 5 scrolls bought + 30x 29 scrolls gifted) = 51 million bought tile dmg (if needed).

I like having scrolls, but the offer makes this mythical titan more a buying event than a skill event. For reference. Top 100 starts at 75 mill dmg, top 10 at around 120 mill dmg.

Personally i’d like a competition that is more skill centered.

2 Likes

From my experience to get into top 1% for single hit you for sure need scrolls, tornado, and hurricanes. For total top 1% you will be needing more tornados, i usually do 3 strong hits where i use my Hunters lodge items for the remaining 9 i just use mono and smart item utilization. I’ve been top 1% for both and received great emblems for it. The purchase helps but not required, while Hunters lodge is required to make them.

2 Likes

Topic is meant to be about alliance rank. Forgot to mention that explicitly lol.

1 Like

It’s not required to spend. I made 10 scrolls in preparation for the first Mythic Titan. I also made 10 tornadoes and 10 super mana. Total cost £0

The game them gave everyone in the Top 1% 10 scrolls. Sure it was a ■■■■ up but again cost £0

So I used those this time around to again get Top 1% in both categories

My alliance has gifted me scrolls and Hurricanes but I did not need to buy them.

My team for the Top 1% score had 3 4* in it and 2 S1 5*.

And I was massively inside the Top 1%

So it’s entirely possible to make the top and spend nothing because that’s exactly what I’ve done twice.

Edit - seen you mention the Top alliances. We finished 445th which is about where we sit globally. The very top have a lot more heroes to get massive scores. But I’d wager they can all make tonnes of scrolls even if they didn’t buy them.

1 Like

Scrolls can’t be farmed. Skull drops from titan limit scroll use. My alliance finished 8th. No way an equally skilled team would make that without massively buying that offer.

1 Like

My experience on this begs to differ. This and the previous mythic titan event, I only spent premium battle items on the first hit. On my subsequent hits, I treat it as a regular titan and just used basic battle items, small mana and healing potions, banners and arrows. Both first and 2nd MT events, I ranked at top 1% top attacks, which for me is a good investment of the 5 scrolls of alteration, 5 hurricanes, 5 valkyrie’s Barnes and 5 tornadoes, crafting materials for them obtained mostly on a daily basis from titans battles. 1st MT I got only to top 5% since I just almost autoplayed the subsequent flags. 2nd MT got me to top 1% total hits becase I tried making decent scores using decent tile play and minor battle items. I find it silly using premium battle items on the subsequent hits as I can’t lift by myself my entire alliance with casual members in it to the top tier rewards.

Who says there is a need to buy the mythic titan bundles? In my alliance, only a very few bought them, less than the number of fingers in one hand. We certainly have 1 month to prepare getting those titan parts and other crafting mats.

So, yeah. I like mythic titan events. Less strenuous. Less time consuming. Less battle items needed. More talent and skill needed, and perhaps luck, for very few attempts. 3 flags every 12 hours. Getting to the top tier is not forced, unlike the monthly challenge events.

EDIT: Eh? Alliance ranking. May matter to the elite ones. My alliance ranked over 2k globally. Not much difference on alliance MT. I don’t mind. Let the top alliances battle it out. We will settle for scraps.

1 Like

Cookie Settings