Mythic Titans internal alliance scoreboard

I think the last couple of issues with scoring make this even more important, and this needs to be taken a step further than just a total or flags used.

In the alliance challenge event, rare, epic, and legendary scores did not add up to a players final score in many cases.

In this latest tower, there is a bug doubling stage scores, (stage scores that are also not visible, which is suddenly a concern)

Alliances need the ability to see the results of all the hits from all members, so someone can do the math and insure that scores are correct.

2 Likes

This is over due needs done thanks!!

It’s at 159 …. Statistically when is it enough?? Lol ughhhhhh

Down with the free loaders

3 Likes

Still no leader board and as far as I’m aware no announcement one way or another from Sg.

1 Like

Hello, dear developers!
Winter comes and goes, but important things stay.

We’ve seen a global beta of W3K, and it was nice.
But what about QoL for players? :slight_smile:

As promised, I’ll keep bringing up this topic monthly until it’s either implemented or officially declined.
Kindly ask to consider.
I’m truly sorry if it’s annoying, but the community really needs these features.

Thank you!

@Petri , @Saanzi , @Gabteeni

59 Likes

Keep doing your thing brother! Soo past time they did this!

1 Like

Hello again, dear developers!
The world goes crazy, but community’s needs are still here.

Can you please spend some time making QoL features? :slight_smile:
Pretty please, with cherry on top…

As promised, I’ll keep bringing up this topic monthly until it’s either implemented or officially declined.
Kindly ask to consider.
I’m truly sorry if it’s annoying, but the community really needs these features.
Tell me “Latiy, we’re not gonna implement this in next 6 months” - and I won’t ask anything in these 6 months.

@Petri

47 Likes

Bumping this request on behalf of @LatiyFundiy. :wink:

3 Likes

Very much looking forward to this being implemented. Compiling everyone’s screenshots should be a thing of the past.

Too bad though, 'cause unless “QoL” is an overpowered 5* hero in a new portal, its likely not going to happen.

2 Likes

Hello again, dear developers!
It’s been a busy month, but don’t you think I forgot :slight_smile:

Can you please spend some time making QoL features? :slight_smile:
Lots of new heroes, no substantial QoL. Not cool.

Kindly ask to consider.
Tell me “Latiy, we’re not gonna implement this in next 6 months” - and I won’t ask anything in these 6 months.

@Petri

42 Likes

Bumping this request. It’s MT time again and still no way of seeing players flags.

2 Likes

100% yes. We need to make it fair for all the members that make an effort for the team

2 Likes

Would love this. Then add a screen to see each of the 12 flags scores on that player.

Out of curiosity alone… You all want qol but in the same breath want to micromanage all flags on mt. Doesn’t that kinda add more work and stress on all involved? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m not an alliance leader, so I don’t mind as much, but then, I don’t really go too tryhard either…

I’m just nosey :wolf:

A valid point, that’s not always appreciated. :heart:

1 Like