Mythic Titans internal alliance scoreboard

Sorry I’m out of votes.

I think this would be a much appreciated QoL improvement. I hope they implement this before MT is one year old. :face_with_monocle:

However, literally years passed before SG implemented something simple like a wave counter…

2 Likes

Got my vote. Would love to have internal competitions and other fun stuff. That would allow us to see it at a glance instead of asking for ss.

Cheers
:popcorn:

1 Like

I would vote 20 times on this if I could.

What I recommend everyone here is if you really care about this issue you actually write to small giant customer service, enter a “ticket” for the game over the missing scoreboard & HIT COUNTER like I did. You can do it right through the support tab inside the game. The contact button. Go for it, let’s make some change. This is like the low-hanging fruit of all things in this game.

1. Scores for total damage
  2. High Hit
  3. Hit counter (just like for war)

Easy peasy.

18 Likes

Dear devs,
Sorry to bother you again, but this feature is really important for the community.

I’ll keep bringing up this topic monthly until it’s either implemented or officially declined.
Kindly ask to consider.

@Petri , @Saanzi , @KiraSG

67 Likes

This is another one of those quality of life additions that the players deserve. Calm down on the new content and get right what we already have.

3 Likes

Good day, dear SG!
Yes, it’s me again.

As promised, I’ll keep bringing up this topic monthly until it’s either implemented or officially declined.
Kindly ask to consider.
I’m truly sorry if it’s annoying, but the community really needs these features.

Thank you!

@Petri , @Saanzi , @Gabteeni

69 Likes

I will also start to comment to this topic every month.

Seriously it’s ridicilous. I really want to see does anyone from my ally for example leave flags and so on.

3 Likes

Good for you, yes we’ll follow your lead. Even the new AQ shows scores for members, really there is no excuse to not have this.

As Mythic Titans is an alliance event like the Clash of Knights it would be good if we can see how our alliance members are performing similarly how we can see them in Clash of Knights.

Maybe there can be an add-on to that:

• It would be helpful if we see how much flags did everyone used so far.
1 Like

They do give info on events. For the AQ, Clash of Knights for one. You can see everyone’s score.

In favour of a flag counter only. I think an internal alliance scoreboard could cause upset, as happened for some alliances during Alliance Quest.

1 Like

Voted here long time ago. And I don’t really understand why nothing changed…

It should be relative easy to implement either a scoreboard or just used flags as we have it nearly everywhere else.

Even the stress factor is not really that urgent.

• We see exactly how many points someone makes in war and flags used. If it’s not what the alliance expects they can be kicked.
  • We see the exact damage everyone makes on normal titans. Even the exact time someone attacks and how many flags they used. Again, If it’s not what the alliance expects they will be kicked.
  • Now we get the leader board for alliance quest. And if someone doesn’t make enough points, yes you guessed right they can be kicked.

And we still don’t have anything that gives us a clue who plays myth Titan or not. Some alliances just have goals they want to reach. And knowing who does something for those goals and who is just there to take some loot can help leaders a lot.

I’m pretty sure kicking one member who doesn’t play myth Titan is much less disturbing for an alliance than the endless discussion and the mutual blame after they missed a goal they set themselves.

And to be honest outside the top 1k alliance loot, probably nobody cares if someone attacks or not. And someone in an alliance which could realistically reach a place in the top 1k normally knows what’s expected of them. So if they don’t attack without reason there won’t be much discussion when they are kicked.

So please Sg give us some kind of scoreboard or at least a flag counter.

Until than…

7 Likes

excellent idea! we need this

3 Likes

Good day, dear SG!
Yes, it’s me again.

Some time ago you released 2022 Sneak Peak, and it was awesome!
But what about QoL for players? :slight_smile:

As promised, I’ll keep bringing up this topic monthly until it’s either implemented or officially declined.
Kindly ask to consider.
I’m truly sorry if it’s annoying, but the community really needs these features.

Thank you!

@Petri , @Saanzi , @Gabteeni

65 Likes

I just read that topic, my vote is in. We need more QoL

3 Likes

No worries, they’ll add it for sure. In a few years, when nobody will care anymore :wink:

1 Like

I just read that topic, my vote is in. We need more QoL

3 Likes

100% !
I feel any and all aspects of the game which REQUIRE the alliance to work as a team should without a doubt display each and every players progress and results.

The daily titans show who hit when and their score so it shouldn’t be hard to incorporate that same system into M.T

Why pressure! Everyone can only do their best, there is cause for pressuring others if they get low scores, if an alliance does that then they should leave and find a respectable alliance.

So yes 100% should be implemented.

1 Like

I’d also very much like to see the overall alliance scores for individuals on Mythic titans, the same that was implemented for the other alliance based event Clash of Knights. SG obviously has all the tooling in place so why not also implement it for MT?

I think this is an important tool to help alliances meet their goals. If casual alliances don’t care that’s ok, don’t use it, but for others it’s great information.

Please and thank you.

1 Like

Exactly this, SG proved they can do it so not sure why they refuse to add for MT.

@Groggy please vote at the top of this topic maybe they will take note after a certain amount of votes :man_shrugging:

2 Likes