Mythic Titans advice from top players?

So I’m a good player, but not a top player. I was fighting the Mythic Titan today and hoping to get a 500,000 fight with the opener, but I got like 319k (which is good, but not amazing or anything). So it made me think. What are the 500k+ people doing better than me? I made a short video if anyone enjoys talking strategy that wants to give me advice. How do you break into that next higher group? I felt like I spent all my time in the fight thinking about battle items instead of tiles. I takes 2 minutes and 30 seconds just to fire 5 hurricanes, 5 tornadoes, 5 scroll of alterations, and a titan banners.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J6Rf4oTgLSHDyqmktycST5EjI3h1KQ71/view?usp=sharing

Obvious things wrong:

• I don’t have a yellow debuff person. Not even a Guardian Jackal.
  • Don’t have a Ranvir so I’m using a Wu
  • Don’t have an Odin or Sif or anything for Mana boosting.
  • Don’t have any level 30 yellow mana troops or anything

Choices I made:

• I decided to bring a max Isarnia for her -44% drop for 6 turns instead of just using harpoons and a 5th yellow (not sure that was a good choice)

Is it just that I didn’t bring a color debuff person? I’m currently blaming that. :slight_smile: What would you do better?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :genie: [Jan 2021] Mythic Titan Event - FAQ & Discussion