Mythic Titan, yes or no?

• Yes to Mythic Titan
  • No to Mythic Titan

0 voters

Curious how many players like it and think it’s worth their time for the loot.

I think its great. I use nearly zero items. take 5-10 minutes of my day and get a bunch of emblems for throwing around some tiles. Competing for high placement is questionable in terms of cost vs reward…so I avoid that entirely and settle around 10% or a little better.

6 Likes

Nice reply, thanks and you do great considering a small use of items.

It’s interesting to see how close this poll is atm.

4 Likes

This latest mythic titan I did one hit as strong as I could, yet messed it up. Didn’t use anything more than cheap items for the next 11 hits. Easily placed top 5% in both. I’m f2p so don’t have the biggest roster advantage.

You don’t have to use that many items. I think that’s where things go wrong.

It is a decent time investment. But if you aren’t doing that, what are you spending time on that has better loot? And if you aren’t doing anything, then it’s moot.

9 Likes

Great perspective to see that with this event f2p players can still get a good reward.

3 Likes

AI love it because it’s a way to use heroes that don’t get much play. Even more so than towers.

1 Like

For me best resource/time - loot ratio event.

I need exactly 30 minutes spread over 2 days, and the flags stay so I can attack whenever I want. I do only the first attack with items to reach single hit 1%, the rest without items, till now it was enough for total damage 1% most of the time. Nothing comes close to that.

Tower events need around 30 minutes on the first day, over an hour on the last, if you want to play the extra lvls have to pay and I needed nearly 3 extra hours. So total probably 3-4 hours without the extra level, forced to play each day over 5 days.

Challenge event needs at least an hour or little more to play through and a few hours and some items for a score with halfway decent loot.

All those map events are just boring farming.

So myth Titan easy win for favorite event…

6 Likes

What is not to like about free loot?
Obviously if you want higher loot tiers then you need to use battle items. But that’s a personal choice and very much like fighting a “standard” Titan.
I personally fight every mythic Titan ….

2 Likes

I agree with the majority, I have a few minutes a day to hit the mythic and I don’t use a lot of battle items (but then I’m not going for the top scores either) so a free loot chest is always welcomed. :two_hearts:

1 Like

One of the easier events to complete really, doesn’t take near the amount of time as others do. I try to use items to get one really big hit in and don’t worry about the rest afterward.

1 Like

I’m really appreciating all the positive feedback. Quite surprised how close the poll is, I do like the common concept of going for one big hit and easing off on the following hits.

I do like… flags stack which is nice, it’s not really a chore, its every 4 weeks, battle items I use that the lovely people in my alliance share :green_heart: (purchases is a choice not mandatory)
Normally end up in top 1% in hit and 5% in overall and as alliance we now in the top 1000 with minimal effort really. The loot I get for it is alright for not doing much imo.

2 Likes

A big no for me. Just a place to burn items. The loot has been not great for me even in 1%-1%-25%.

Maybe in next time they show up I’ll just throw up tiles instead of really trying good scores because they just don’t pay off.

1 Like