Mythic Titan loot

After speaking with a representative and escalating the matter with Apple, the global loot constitutes a purchase for which the rewards were not as advertised. When a game promises random loot with a certain percentage of loot being of x variety (4 star ascension items) and that percentage is not distributed to the player base globally, it constitutes a failure to deliver on what can be reasonably expected (2 percent of all rolls or 1 percent of all rolls being of a specific loot type).

Apple will reverse these charges if you request it, for the 5 dollar purchase specific to this event as a valid complaint against the game.

1 Like

I don’t know exactly how it works, but my understanding is if you claim the refund, you may be docked the items, or if these are unavailable a gem equivalent, which could put your account into a deficit.

Just a warning, I don’t really know how it works :man_shrugging:

I am unsure. I assume because when players took advantage of a bug and were removed or had to pay large dollar fines when they were at fault, SG here would similarly hold themselves accountable and refund the purchase specific to the event on their own when it was shown that items were not delivered in their promised ratio. The rep at Apple was surprised that the staff announced no intent to fix the issue and did not hesitate to lodge a complaint against the game and provide a refund.

1 Like

Clearly, you misunderstood things on Mythic Titans. The loot reward is among those as advertised.

Depending on your reward tier, you pretty much get what the loots are at those odds where you belong.

AFAIK, there is no sort of “entrance fee” REQUIRED in joining the mythic titan event. All you need to do is hit the titan, and spend some time, effort and maybe some resources. And as pointed out by @Cheds, you can still earn mythic titan loot rewards even by using only 1 single mythic titan flag, autoplay it without spending much time, effort and resources, and at the end of the 2 day event, you get some emblems and other things.

And AFAIK, there is no single gem offer being sold except that one where the buyer gets 500 gems, 15 battle items forged at the Hunters Lodge while your teammates get 3 of those battle items.

Now, tell us, dear OP, what was that you purchased that you were not able to get the advertised rewards ??? Enlighten us. Please.

5 Likes

And I used some of those on the rare titan we had rather than the mythic one, so those items didn’t come with a restriction to only be for that singular event.

I would not be pleased to get a docked gem balance for using the items gifted to me by alliance mates.

1 Like

I think the main issue is of the 15000 or so players that hit top 1% around 300 would of received a 4* ascention mat according to the odds. In reality SG awarded zero thus probably earning them a bit more cash in the long run.

If I produce lottery tickets. 1000 of them. I advertise 1 winner per 1000 lottery tickets sold. I roll a 1/1000 randomized then produce 1000 losing tickets. I would be liable.

You are correct in that there was no entrance fee. The loot provided was as per the table, albeit one of the items was not produced at the promised rate. Therefore, in the eyes of Apple, it constituted a legitimate complaint and valid refund. How sg handles that is on them. But Apple saw it differently than you did. And they and sg are the opinions who matter. Not you or me, no matter how strongly you feel.

advice from experience…

i wouldn’t waste your time lol…

2 Likes

This exactly. With no intention to rectify it. Therefore, in the eyes of the senior claims person at Apple, it constituted a violation, which meant any sale that directly correlated to said event was refundable. In this case, the 5 dollar purchase of items to boost your power for the event where the promised expected allocation of loot was not delivered.

This is not accurate. The odds are on a per draw basis. That means if you have 2 draws of 2% for 4* ascension mats and 98% for 3* ascension mats, it would be very very very and highly highly highly likely that you will get two 3* ascension mats. And this goes to every player based on his/her reward tier.

Uhmmmm… do you have all the screenshots of all the participating players rewards? May I know where you get such “facts”?

Eh? What earning are you talking about? I participated in the mythic titan event, and rewarded the top 1% tier for scoring 731k in my first single hit, rewarded top 5%(?) as I missed using 3 mythic titan flags for unknown reason (maybe sheer stupidity as I thought there were only 6 flags allotted, 3 in the 1st day and another 3 on the 2nd day). Of course, my alliance got the lowest tier reward. Now, pray tell me, how did SG earn themselves a bit more cash in the long run? As far as I know, I joined this event without spending cash.

I am sorry. Your lottery is of a different mechanics. It’s more of a raffle draw. In the most common lotteries around the world, the winning number is either electronically or mechanically drawn and that number is not really based on the paid lottery tickets being sold. More often, certain lottery draws do not generate a winning ticket, but the prize is added to the subsequent lottery draw. I guess for you to better understand the odds and chances employed by this game, please read threads on GATCHA. That might help you understand the mechanics better.

A valid refund for what? For me, a refund is the return of cash paid for unsatisfactory products or services. For the nth time, when we joined this mythic titan event, no gems or real money were used for us to join. How are you then expected to get a refund out of something that is free. Now if you spent money in exchange of say, 1000 gems, but that transaction only gave you 500 gems, then the complaint is valid and a refund is necessary or ask for the remaining balance of 500 gems to be able to consummate the transaction. I am really lost where the heck did you come up with a refund? Lost time? Lost effort? Lost battle items? If on those last 3, then I am sorry. You already lost your claim. SG cannot refund you for your lost time or lost effort. Lost battle items? Maybe, if you just happened to lose it in your inventory due to some bugs and glitches. But if you “lost” because you used those battle items against the mythic titan, then gaining it back would only happen when the sun rises on the west and sets on the east.

Yaarrrgghhhh. I agree. Will be muting this thread after this post. And welcome back. I barely see you post here for a long time now, @Rigs.

There is a lot of misinformation in this thread. I’d point out these two specifically to address the facts. And with that, I will close this thread.