Mythic Titan Loot -- Identical Loot for a Specific Loot Bracket [Staff Response in Post #32 and 63]

We’re the same in our alliance certainly no random here.

And note no 4* mats in there

guess everyone is aware of the supposed bug about mythic titan loot
This is the proof SG are scammers, summons and evrything in this game isnt RNG at all, they choose what to give us or not

thats why we all have many 5* dupes again and again, what are the chance of getting 10 magni but 0 event 5* ? its not RNG they cheat
they cant hide behind this RNG anymore

This is big fraud and scam

1 Like

They could have been less stingy with rewards since its their mess, its not that expensive for them (virtual item) and would make costumers way more satisfied, but they became too greedy I guess.

I agree with the sentiment, @s4ha, but the costumers event isn’t for a few weeks yet.

This one was mystic titans, which truly mystified many customers.

1 Like

:thinking::thinking:

if the “chance” wasn’t there…

not sure how you’re connecting an admitted absent chance with other features that very obviously do have the chances for certain heroes/items…

if this same bug applied to other areas of the game…we wouldn’t see event heroes or other non s1 5* in people’s teams…

would be great to discuss facts or even opinions, but preferably not opinions based on conspiracy theories that have little to no weight…

2 Likes

Considering there is a distribution of those even heroes in the hero population in the game, that’s a little far fetched. Let’s not dive into some ever descending conversation on level with that board seeding conspiracy nonsense. Stick to this specific issue with mythic Titan loot not providing the actual described allocation of loot.

3 Likes

I’ll drop this here for comparison purposes:

:joy: I only wish I didn’t waste all my battle items :disappointed: let’s not worry, SG won’t give a :poop:

You said the magic word!!! We are customers! SG would do well to remember this

Now that’s a lame/lazy response/resolution to this issue. Y’all need to prevent these kinds of bugs from happening.

1 Like

@mhalttu I’m sure everyone here appreciates the staff response during your holidays so thank you for this. I’ve got a couple of points to raise and would be interested in a response once you’re back at the office and have had the “post mortem”.

Most of us understand that bugs do happen, especially with new features, and it’s always easy to be wise after the event once little can be done to fix it. I’m also not the type to come here and demand compensation; quite the reverse, I really don’t like it when players do that for every little bug.

However here we do have a potentially hypocritical situation. Back in the Morlovia event there was a critical bug which a number of players exploited. Small Giant came down on these players like the proverbial ton of bricks, quite rightly, then removed items and issued punishments. Your own responses suggested that fairness is the absolute aim when dealing with these problems. Again, not many of us would argue that.

With this bug, Small Giant benefits from it at the expense of the players. Nobody received a 4* ascension material although top 1% tier players (individual and total score) were promised four rolls at a 2% chance each. While I accept that what players receive is “correct”, it does not fulfil your own aims of fairness. Small Giant also stands to benefit financially: as no 4* materials have entered the game from this event, players will need to think about purchasing offers slightly more than they would have done, as a whole.

I think Small Giant should put serious consideration into how to rectify this. One possible solution could be to take a random sample of players in each tier (the number being based on the average chance of winning a 4* material in that tier), and issue those players with a random 4* material.

Anyway, I’ll be interested to hear your viewpoint. Thanks.

20 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better. I hope they respond to this.

They were able to revoke 4* mats, emblems, and EHT’s from people who abused the seasonal event replay bug. And gave people negative gem balances if they used said mats/tokens. This bug by comparison is less severe and they could easily re-roll for everyone.

Whats the main difference b/w the former bug and current issue? The season event bug more directly affected their profits (or potential profits).

I bet if the identical loot for everyone this time consisted of 3 EHTs and a 4* mat, they would re-roll for everyone without a second thought.

1 Like

Give everyone a Damascus Blade as compensation. I would call it even then.

1 Like

I appreciate it, but they brought this on themselves again by initiating a new feature in while they were on vacation.

And by not actually having QA worth a damn.

Yes, bugs happen, QA misses things, and I’ve worked at every level of the software dev cycle. But they have yet to actually apologize in a way that impacts their bottom line, and if they’ve implemented changes to avoid these issues then it’s neither apparent nor working.

1 Like

Besides the mentioned shortcomings, my ally has come to the conclusion that the mythic titan again is a future for the top players who are spending loads of money and that the more unfortunate players are left in the cold. To solve that problem there seems only one solution possible: the introduction of several player classes. With everything that is going on regarding new heroes and futures and less and less neccesary loot from everything to grow when you are not spending much money, we here everyday more average players complaining they quit the game altogether if things does not change. That would be tragic!

Not particulary bothered by it, but guys, you have alpha and beta to control this kind of things.

Release a new feature in holiday season, close the office and let players discover what suppose to be your work is at least a bad way to do your job, don’t you think?

But put that aside, would the reward be immediately fixed if everyone got two 4* AM as result? I guess i know the answer.

Both Atlantis and this bug were quite annoying and not players friendly.
Yet, not even a token of apology.

Sorry, but you really suck at customer service.

7 Likes

I got the same. Actually fairly happy with the results, not sure I’d want them to reroll my ETTs for a miniscule chance at 4* mats…

So well put… and basically just what I came on to say.

The rewards were clearly not a ‘correct but unrandomized’ result, since 2% of those with a sufficient score in each category did not get the advertised acension mats. The obvious fair thing to do would be to find a way to ‘replay’ the missed 2% mat draws.

Bugs surely do happen, and that’s understandable. This one though really deserves a very careful look and robust response from the Devs as to how it will be thoroughly prevented in the future. Honestly, it directly feeds the fears and frustrations that many express about this game regarding loot and hero draws… that in certain cases random may not really be random.

1 Like

I definitely wouldn’t want to lose my EHTs and ETT since they have already been used.

I appreciate that next month my rewards may not be as good as they are thanks to the glitch but would hope that they won’t take away what we have been given. It isn’t like anyone is exploiting the bug to get an advantage.