Mythic Titan alliance offer

Like everybody else I would rather have these group pressure-offers removed from the game in general, because they are unhealthy for the community in many ways!

However this time, I write for another reason: I heard that some of the top alliances kinda exploit the offer by having multiple secondary accounts join the alliance and consecutively buy the offer. I witnessed several accounts coming and going as 30th member in an alliance that is already known for using every possible loophole.

It is an unfair advantage for competitive players of these alliances that they are able to use hurricanes and scrolls of alteration open-handedly in the tower and titan events.

(And yes, it is also an unfair advantage for anyone in a top alliance where most people buy the offers compared to someone in a small alliance where players cannot compete on top-level because of that. It is one of the many reasons why I would like to see the offer removed. I don’t expect SG to listen to that, but please at least make sure that only players who started the mythical titan event in the alliance are able to share items there!)

I’ve wondered if anyone did this.
It does seem like this generates extra revenue for SG though. I don’t see a change coming for that reason. I’m sure something similar exists for the gem offer where your alliance members get gems too.

2 Likes

I hear what you are saying, and yes it’s an obvious loophole for the super competitive players / alliances to take advantage of.
That said it doesn’t prevent any other player(s) doing the same … if that’s their thing - so it’s not really an unfair advantage. If players want to spend their hard earned cash it’s their decision.
But let’s be honest, SG are not going to block any part of the game that generates income for them

I thought we can’t leave during MT event once it starts? It was long time ago I try to leave but some warning pop-up about not able to hit MT if not a member when it appears or something…

One player leaves and will get no loot. (or they start with 29…) Then many other accounts join and leave the alliance within the next two days and buy the offer.

Actually the alliance I observed is specialized in wars with less than 30 members because this is another “loophole” for them. By doing this they are nearly guaranteed to be the strongest alliance at 27-28 members and win most of their wars. (at 30 members they would regularly face one of the few even stronger alliances and would lose sometimes)

It’s the valentine deal.

I think if players feel pressurised to get the deal they are in the wrong alliance

1 Like

I don’t think that little money from very few alliances who do this is worth more to SG than maintaining their “economy”. If they would want to sell more of these items, they would make more than 2 offers of them available. Why not even let everyone buy as many items as he wants? They don’t want to make them available in any number. Like with 4* ascension mats or emblems or limit breakers: They could get a lot more money if they just sold them to whales in any number. But they want some ressources to be limited. And contrary to ordinary battle items, the ones made from titan parts are designes to be limited.

I know, everybody could do this. But besides being crazy shouldn’t be the recommendation for playing competitively, as said before 5* battle items are not meant to be available in any number.