Mythic Pagans have openings

We are a newer alliance that has a great supportive atmosphere that’s perfect for newer players or experienced vets who want to provide some mentoring. Become a Pagan, it’s fun!

Do you have line? Additionally, would a merge interest you?

Hey Dave, I don’t have line. As far as a merge I would want to chat with my members about it. Tell me about your alliance and how you see it working and I can put it in front of my team

We have 17/30 members. We’ve been up to 30, some people join us for a little while then they’ll not say anything and then they’ll leave us. Idk what I’m doing wrong if anything if I don’t have any feedback from the ones that leave. Some of those 30 were players that were active but all of a sudden they just stopped playing. 2 were my RL brothers. Recently had one member reach diamond arena. We won our war this weekend. Been defeating 6* titans pretty regularly now. 12 of our 17 members are pretty dedicated, participate in war and hitting the titan constantly. The other 5 are hit or miss but usually aren’t offline for months at a time. I have an alt account in the alliance so I guess it’s me and 15 others. We encourage activity and encourage communication if something happens and you can’t be online ie a family vacation or something. We mostly coordinated red tanks in our last war which I think helped and we will continue to coordinate, members don’t have to participate in war if they choose not to. Just opting out is fine. My co-leaders are members I trust, we discuss every decision out in the alliance chat. It really is a democracy.

Ok, thanks. Let me chat with my team and I’ll get back to you. Give me a day to track everyone down

10-4. Already pitched the idea to mine and so far the feedback is positive. Thank you for considering us!

Hey Dave, the team decided that they want to continue on the path we’re on. Appreciate your offer and frankly it sounds like our alliances are quite similar. Wish you and your clan the best. Thanks again

Okay. Thanks again for considering!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.