Mythic battle bundle

I tend to agree with you. I bought it as I saw many others in my alliance did. I fell for peer pressure.

I also agree with you. $5 for a lot of items and 500 gems. That said, I typically don’t spend for items.

8 Likes

Why no gems sharing to allies ? Share those battle items is not attractive to us IMHO, so we not consider to buy that.

1 Like

“Oh, people liked it! Let’s turn it on something profitable!”

Seriously Small Giant.

download (15)

5 Likes

Exactly!!!

I’d even feel better about it if the Mythic Titan rewards were so good that the battle items gave them a better chance at earning great rewards. But… they definitely aren’t that good.

3 Likes

Exactly! I was waiting on this from last year as it helps my mates get a free pull or at least more choices with gems. This is double the cost. Shame on you SG!

5 Likes

I don’t know. The fact that there are 3 loot rewards actually makes some effort more palatable. :thinking:

I would have ignored the mythic titan except for generous alliance mates gifting me toys. How dare they be so awesome. I decided to go F2P and sadly can’t reciprocate - this for me is worse than never pulling awesome 5* heros.

Thanks again SG :sweat:.

3 Likes

Everyone was expecting the Share the Gems offer because it happened the same time last year and response was really high to it. Some people only spend $on that particular offer and really look forward to the gem boost.

To see it replaced with a battle items deal is just really disappointing.

8 Likes

Sure. But it’s not bait and switch, which was the original title that his post was under.

1 Like

Just another money grab…

2 Likes

Yes, I have bought every one of the alliance gem sharing offers in the last two years, but I’m not buying this one. I wouldn’t even use the items myself, I don’t expect to encourage guildmates to (at my expense!). Let’s hope there isn’t much interest in this version and that they decide to revert to the gem ones next time.

7 Likes

That would mean we will be here still next year…

1 Like

2x the price of the other shared offer, no shared gems. No thanks.

One of my alliance members bought this, while nearly the whole alliance would have bought the $3 shared gems one.

4 Likes

Same here, one teammate bought this while almost 20 of us buy the gem-sharing deal.

I’m glad people are voting with their wallets though, it’s one of the few things that could make devs rethink this new deal offer.

Let’s hope they don’t ruin alliance gifting on Valentine’s Day with this junk the same way they’ve ruined Christmas :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

at first i didnt liked this offer as well. But comming to think of it, this offer is the only reason why i scored 1% in the mythical titan rn. Im f2p and would have never taken those battle items to the titan by simply the fact, that i cant produce them due to my hunters lodge only being lv 2. Only by the generosity of my alliance members i could make a great first attack with all the super powerful battle items. This in return will give me a great shot on 1-2 additional seasonal summons and 2-3 troop summons, which by the tone of the most posts in this thread is, what people most crave for. additionaly you get more emblems and ascension items. overall i would say, this is a bad offer for spenders who have their base set up already anyways.
just my 2 cents :slight_smile:

Sorry. Anything in a game that makes me feel “icky” is going to push me away rather than embrace it. I don’t like the deliberate use of peer pressure to buy things one bit. I don’t like buying an offer mostly for myself with a few crumbs for alliance mates.

This is not a game element I would endorse. There are many long time players feeling overwhelmed by too much new content too fast and increasing pressure to buy more and more. I know of many wavering about staying in the game. This kind of obvious philosophical change could help them out the door. A loss to friends as well as the game. Do you hear the bells tolling in the distance?

10 Likes

I liked the offer. It gave us the option to give some good battle items to our f2p alliance mates.

Doesn’t really matter if it’s a good deal or not.
It basically turns a free event into a paid event.

Cheap hustle.
And by cheap I mean unscrupulous.

5 Likes

I was pleasantly surprised with the Christmas freebie.

Only a few days later, I feel bad for not buying this. In my alliance, 22/30 teammates have bought it. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

The Christmas gift as presented last year was bought by over 25 players in our alliance. Even f2p players make an exception for those because of the time of the year and how good it is for everybody in the alliance.

This time around 4 players have purchased it…
If this is the case in more alliances I hope that opens some eyes at SG that this is not the way to go with the game. Lessquick money grab but invest in long time players!

8 Likes

Our entire team bought the gem bundle last year. This year three people bought… Dev’s killed themselves on this one. I had hoped they would realize it and offer the Gems for new years to cut their losses…

4 Likes