Mythic battle bundle

My 2 cents (more like 2M cents, since it’s a long post!) about this topic:

I used to spend some in this game (not like a whale at all! I haven’t bought gems from the store, for instance, but I did buy some offers, back the day, when offers where scarcely available… Some of you might remember those days!).

Nowadays, SGG has gone crazy with offers. We have several every day. The fact, for instance, that they are selling SO MANY emblems means that it’s impossible not to fall behind unless you keep spending. I invite whoever is bored enough to compare this summer event number of emblems sold to last year’s event emblems sold (even though there were less offers last year too). You can also check how many emblems somebody who bought all the offers got as opposed to someone like me, who bought zero.

Limit breakers? Exactly the same as with emblems will happen with limit breakers. Just wait for it and be ready to spend even more if you want to keep up when they start selling them. Or stop spending altogether now and have fun for as long as your roster is good enough. Was the feedback in beta good about this? No, it was not.

New heroes? Exactly the same! Crazy amount of new heroes… They just keep coming and increase the power gap.

Back to the topic of mythic titan bundle, I want to bring back this information from SGG AMA on the 13th of March 2019 (back when, as I was saying, the game wasn’t this crazy with offers everyday): SGG "Ask Me Anything" AMA transcript - 13 March 2019 - #4 by Kerridoc

A long time after that, they introduced the mythic titan offer. Every month. Guess they changed their minds… Now, they are offering 2. Every month. I won’t be surprised if the share the gems offer (which also included two in store a couple of weeks ago) also occurred more often, seeing how crazy they are going with offers.

I guess they are going this way because they are making more money and they obviously don’t care about the community as much as they care about money. But should there be a limit somewhere? Somehow to balance the game and the money?

In any case, they are getting the opposite reaction from me: I am done giving them any money (I had reduced my spending a lot and limit breakers brought it down to zero). They don’t deserve it anymore. I am sure they will be happy anyway as long as their income keeps increasing, even if the game is more P2W everyday (it always was, but lately it’s waaaay worse).

If you read everything up to here, thanks for your time. I needed to vent a little :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Feel free to share it if you think it can help anybody.

4 Likes