Mystic Vision - random or?

Congrats! :+1:

I’ll try to keep my hopes up for my next MV.

Hi guys! First post in this particular thread. I wanted to pose a quick question that I had posted in the MV don’t stop believing thread. Thank you to @Sarah2 for guiding me to the proper forum for such a query!
Wondering if anyone else has experienced this ‘phenominon’ before as it seems like I have several times: Lately, I’ve been unable to get on the game every day, in some cases 2-2.5 day gaps between logging in…
Well what I have noticed, is that when I return to the game after a 24 hr + absence, when I run the MV video I get something really great… Much better than if I do mv daily/2* per day…
Is this just a version of the placebo effect on my brain, or is there any credence to this? I have wondered if the devs notice that you’re not logged in for an extended period of time ( TRUST ME, THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHEN, AND WHAT YOU DID B4 YOU LAST LOGGED OUT AND WHEN AND WHAT YOU DID THE NEXT TIME YOU LOG IN) and they give you a sweet little incentive to not take as much time off again .
I’d love to know if anyone else has experienced this…
Thanks everyone and may the vision continue to be mystical!!! :wink:
Edit* screenshot added*

This was after 2.5 days of inactivity…

3 Likes

Isn’t that actually an incentive to play less lol?

3 Likes

Although to test that theory, you would need to continue to take blocks of 2.5 days off to measure this :thinking:.

1 Like

Simple, create one more alt acct, no? I :grin:
Have 2× the fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

1 Like

You make a very unique point @DBC lol! I’ll tell ya, I honestly have no clue if there’s any correlation, I’m probably off my rocka! But, I’m not speaking in hyperbole when I say that I have at least REMEMBER getting some really decent MVs, AFTER a day or 2 off… at least 3-4x over the last 2-3 months… Yeah @Sarah2 I’m trying not to plan any more 2-3 day mini game vacations, but I will definitely track the results, good or bad, if/when I do!
When I look back, I wish I Had captured shots of my MV’s after Each time I had to take more than 2 days off. Further Results From Further Research To Follow!!! :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:
Good Luck All-
APOLLO (line id: jcb_titan36) :+1:

1 Like

I refuse to spend money on 6 hour offers, but if VIP players get better loot, I’m trying to work out how you can get less than a mana potion and 1 gem, banner and one gem or arrows and one gem.

I gather no data of my MV but on my vip I think I got better than in my f2p. But many times you get the blue pack; 1 gem 1 mana pot 1 emblem

1 Like

I’m tracking my MV since August. I’ve looked roundabout 160 visions.
What should I say?
In this time I got nothing. No 3* and no 4* AM. All 2*.
I can dream of gloves or damascusblade and the hidden blades are so hidden for me, it seems they are a realy mystic. I thank Mount Umber. :roll_eyes:

Maybe I’m actually watching too many and should try to skip a few.
The theory of ApollosEmpire seem to be interesting.

My experience is the rare advertisements give the best loot; EHT’s, ascension mats and gems. I can usually guess what I’m likely getting as soon as the ad starts. Yeah and leaving it 24 hours seems to conjure up the rare advertisements.

So, a few friends and I have been collating Mystic Vision loot for a few months - 285 entries in total. Sometimes viewed twice a day, other days viewed once a day.

Loot Number
Min pots 83
Med pots 53
Potent pots 26
Gems 514
Emblems 275
Crafting mats 27
Axe 24
Arrows 35
Trainer 23
EHT /ETT 6
Summon Token 30
Banner 54
3* AM 2
4* AM 3

Conclusion… Mystic vision does drop great free loot, its just completely random - nothing I didn’t know already huh :wink:.

5 Likes

My friends and I continued to collate Mystic vision loot in December - 137 entries in total. Would December be more generous?

|Loot|Number|
|-|-|-|
|Mini pots|69|
|Med pots|36|
|Potent pots|21|
|Gems|326|
|Emblems|187|
|Crafting mats|15|
|Axe|24|
|Arrows|19|
|Trainer|17|
|EHT /ETT|7|
|Summon Token|17|
|Banner|40|
|2* AM|3|
|3* AM|1|
|4* AM|4|
|Flasks|3|

Just confirmation of the obvious :smile:

2 Likes

Mystic Vision is always swing or miss for me, never in between.
What I mean is, I either get good stuff, or bad stuff, never “meh ok” stuff.

I sometimes get a Warm Cape or 2* Trainer etc but then a lot/most times I just get 1 small mana + 1 gem lol.

Edit:
Oh today’s first Mysic Vision = 1 arrow attacks, 1 gem, 1 wizard emblem.
Lucky me! :stuck_out_tongue: