Mystic Vision Not Available / Has a Red X [Master]

it did this before. couldnt get a vision for about a month. please fix

I’m not sure if this will help you or not but when mine does that, I shut my phone completely off and restart it. Idk why but it works every time for me.

1 Like

Rebooting your device works everytime for me when that happens

1 Like

I’m having issues with my mystic vision and my game keeps crashing help

Hi @Drifter1jlh, and welcome to the forum. Here’s what Small Giant recommends for trying to address crash problems:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003971689-My-game-crashes-

With any luck, that will fix your Mystic Vision too. If not, sometimes resetting your advertising ID can help. You can find instructions on how to do that just a few posts upthread.

1 Like

For some time Mystic vision has been showing with little red cross every time I log on… No big deal, fixes itself after about a minute. But now, instead of the normal countdown until my next go, getting this message…

I am having the same problem

Mystic Vision now playing ad but not giving any rewards. Sometimes rewards if watch x2 ads, or no reward for watching x1 ad & when you try to watch 2nd, 2nd won’t play, etc etc.

Whole lot of bother for a gem & a minor heal potion.

Lol. Why bother? Now watch more ads for even less rewards than ever before!!!

Great selling point .

Mystic vision is broken. Always

It works again if you restart your device. It has been happening to me at least once a day for the last week.

Welcome @TriggerMike at the forum. Please ensure that your problem don’t have an existing thread before opening a new post…refer to Forum rules, please.

@zephyr1 @Garanwyn please merge

2 Likes

Merged. Thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Hello

vision unavailable yesterday for a teammate of air eau hic, living in France. It is ok since this morning.

Verifications made yesterday : Phone upgrade ok, cookies deleted, version E&P ok. Phone turned off and on, Data reset

Hope these informations would help
Have a nice day

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi guys, Just reporting that when I try to watch my mystic vision it goes to play then switches straight to the X … when I select to close I go back to my game and the play > button is there with a little x in it. After 10-15 seconds it resets and I try again only to have this happen again… Anyone else have this issue? Couldn’t find it in searching previous posts :expressionless::expressionless:

Hi @Eyeater, welcome back to the Forum!

Have you already tried force quitting and restarting the game, or restarting your phone?

Hi there
Yes I have but I will try again now :blush:

1 Like

Thanks zephyr1 i finally got it to work after the update :grin: thank you so much for your help :blush:

1 Like