Mystic Vision Not Available / Has a Red X [Master]

You’re welcome! Glad that worked :slightly_smiling_face:

For anyone else having this problem, here’s instructions on how to do this:

2 Likes

Just had the issue too.

Thanks @Garanwyn followed your suggestion and all fixed now.

1 Like

I’m really glad! Thanks for letting me know that it worked. :grinning:

My mystic Vision has a “Red” x in it and a message that says it’s unavailable. What’s that all about?

UPDATE: After an hour (I’m on iPhone) it resolved itself. Thanks for feedback though :smirk:

Usually when that happens to me, force quitting the app and reopening it will fix it.

2 Likes

It happens to me all the time. Often I just have to do another task, like collect food, and it comes right back.

2 Likes

Just had this happen to me today. I had to clear cache in order to get it working again. This is on Android.

2 Likes

Reboot and try again

2 Likes

There’s another thread on this topic @Garanwyn had a solution that worked. Perhaps a merge

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

My mystic vision is not working. I try to click on it and nothing happens

That’s happened to me too. I forced closed the game and it worked for me.

Hi @Wildlor1, there’s already a thread on this issue, so I’ve moved your post here. Sometimes, Mystic Vision just isn’t available in someone’s area. If the problem persists, you can try @Kreator’s suggestion. The other thing that seems to help people is resetting the advertising ID:

I wasn’t getting any mystic visions lately, that link helped a lot. Thanks Garanwyn :+1:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m glad it worked for you :grinning:

1 Like

My mystic vision has had the cross on it for approx 36 hours .Never had a prob before have restarted phone several times shut down game etc. Restarted from Google play .All with no joy .Checked history so believe it between 32 -36 hours since last collect .
Thank in advance.

@Mogiman Try resetting your advertising ID. The instructions are a couple of posts up.

I have tried that twice including a restart and still have no mystic

Sometimes, Mystic Vision may not be available because they don’t have any suitable ads in your area. I’m not sure what else to tell you I’m afraid. You can certainly open a support ticket, but I’m not sure there’s much SG can do.

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003269253-How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support-

1 Like

Sent a support ticket through after last post . Not sure if they have done something but it’s just come right .thanks for the help .

2 Likes