Mystic Vision -Nonsense

I know several people have had an ongoing problem with mystic vision not working. E&P says that some areas may have less ads than others. This excuse I no longer believe. Me and my wife both play the game. She has NEVER had a problem with mystic vision working. However mine goes days without working. Doesn’t make sense to me at all. I would consider a married couple that lives together should be considered the same area, therefore should have an equal amount of ads showing.

Try some of the solutions posted in this thread:

For me personally I usually solve it by force closing the application (i.e. exit & remove from the recent applications/ minimized applications list).

Others have got around it by switching to mobile data from wifi (and vice versa) for short period of time in game then switching back.

1 Like

That usually work but not all the time. However I dont think I should have to do this daily. Thank you for your reply, just wish there could be something done to resolve the issue or at least make it happen less frequently.

1 Like

Have you posted a ticket to Small Giant? The Forum is peer-to-Peter discussion…you need to submit a ticket to get actual game support:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

2 Likes

As well as force closing the application try clearing the cache as well

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.