Mystic vision freezes and won't work

Hi! Since yesterday and today (15.09,14.09) my mystic vision is not working. When I click on watch video appears only a frpzen window of the clip and doesn’t give any reward. Then a red cross appears and disappears and again nothing. Can you help me, please?

Having the same issues. Very frustrating.

No guarantee that this will work, but have you tried clearing your phone’s storage cache? Sometimes that fixes it.

EDIT: for best results, make sure you completely exit out of the game first. Clear your cache, turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds or so, then turn it back on and log in again.

It’s worked for me in the past.

am having this issue since V23.0.1 on my android but not facing it on my ipad which still got V23
the way i passed it on my Android is turning VPN on, it gave me new ads it usually gives me ads for games in Arabic (as i live in Saudi)

Tym razem nie działa problem istnieje nadał

I am having the same issue as well – usually a video will play, now I just get a static images with no video – played the same add over and over again - and Mystic Vision doesn’t give any rewards – but I can click it and see the same advertisement

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.