:Prystic Visery 12gap is very real

I was under the Impression Mystic Mission was sort of a daily attendence reward.

If it is at 16hrs would the time it appears change meaning eventually it will get to a more suited time that suits you as it would for every other player around the globe.

Your asking for it to be on a 12hr turnaround sorta fixes to a specific time slot without thought of others around the globe.

aint that way. you’re not understanding how it works.

you wake up at 8 am (your local time) and you open it. 16 hours later you have another one.
i wake up at 8 am (my time) and i open it. 16 hours later I have another one.

we have different MV. only the time gap is the same for all.

1 Like

If it was 29 hours, you’d ask for 24.
We have 16.
Smile.

2 Likes

Lolz. Hater detected.

1 Like

Yes your correct but as I said it is meant to be a once a day thing so where is the problem.

if you want to get 2xMV in 2 days, ok; you can unvote if you did.
I wanna get 3xMV in 2 days; at least. and with normal sleep; this can be proposed to SG and others involved at least. its a win-win imo.

Have a nice one!

2 Likes

You want to play E&P and have a normal life??
:rofl: :laughing: :rofl:

13 Likes

as much as possible :rofl: :laughing: :rofl:
if it can be done, I want it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Yeah the 16h gap its kinda strange, i started to get only one x day because i usually miss one or the other, but aint really trippin anymore, i get bull :poop: all the time, dont even remember when was the last time i got something that worth the hassle.

1 Like

we still need to believe! :wink:

2 Likes

You see? Once in awhile its worth complaining about something, hahaha the rng gods heard me and after months of getting one axe and 2 gems they just gave me a tonic like an hour ago. Coincidence? :joy:

3 Likes

Gratz! :wink:

It’s free stuff for watching an add, If Mv didnt exist then there would be nothing to complain about…I click it when it’s available when I am online , not gonna set an alarm on my phone as a reminder … life first game second

2 Likes

sure, but if it can be done, why not?

same answer here > :Prystic Visery 12gap is very real - #12 by _John_Doe

The words “real life unalike” throw me, I have no problem with it being every 16hours, I’m sure there are commissions structures in place that form part of a contract. Perhaps if they decided to run MV at a lower hour rate then the goodloot drop % would also drop. l just dont sesee it as an important part of the game for players so see it as a low priority

Excuse the bad autospell

What would you rather…MV as it is with the current good loot chance % or they make Mv every 28 hours with a better loot drop %?

drop chance loot wise - how it is now, its perfect
12/24h cycle - means same number of mv in the same time; but almost all players will what them all; and SG and SG’ clients will benefit from it as a high percentage views

(if now it is at most a 50-66% then it will/can become at most 90-95% for sure)

1 Like

Faire les 3x8 pour les apparitions mystiques serait une bonne idée, avec des récompenses un peu plus intéressantes. MERCI :wink: :+1: :kissing_heart:

Au revoir?!? :smile: