Mystic vision empty slot

there seems to be another award but no

Sometimes I only get 2 items from mystic vision. On a really good day, I’ve gotten as many as 5 (IIRC, it might have only been 4, but I seem to remember getting 5 a couple of times). I don’t think there is a guaranteed number of slots.

2 Likes

Totally normal MV pull. Ranges from 2 to 4/5 items

The problem here is not that it gives little. There seems to be 3 items here. but there are two.

That screen shot is exactly what it looks like when two items are delivered.

4 Likes

When it only gives 2, the two show up in the middle of the reward screen, not necessarily left to right as when you get 3 or more

^ what @Cvs said

2 Likes

Dans ce cas envoie un message à Small Giant avec la capture d’écran comme preuve pour leur montrer que tu n’as pas reçu ta récompense. :wink:

Don’t want to highjack your thread… but… Why on earth would you feed seven 5* to Grazul?!

3 Likes

I was trying really really hard to NOT bring that up. It was a head scratcher to me, but not my team not my problem.

3 Likes

Exactly so. Also, the Recent Activity log only shows items worth 3* or higher, so something like a turtle banner (2* item) wouldn’t show up on the log.

3 Likes

guyss… i guess you didn’t understand what i wanted to say. yes, i know… recent activity is 3* and more valuable items shows us. you have to focus second screenshot. there are 3 slots (?, turtle banner and gems)

We did understand you didn’t. If you get 2 items they center not go left to right

1 Like

@JimP
You fed 8 legends to Grazilla.
That’s way cooler than any MV.

No! I didn’t. The OP did! That’s exactly was I was trying to point out… lol

1 Like

Hi, when you get only 2 items from MV, that’s exactly how it is shown. There is no hidden slot. Check this following link. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now I know why I never pull any 5*. Grazul ate them all :cry:

1 Like

i wish make video record. i didnt swipe to screen left or right :man_facepalming:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings