Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

No no no no, now that’s really odd because I too got another shield from Titan loot that was killed overnight. Wow, some coincidence!

Sometimes perseverance pays off

4 Likes

mine a few days ago

2 Likes

Today wasn’t extra but lot bad either

Not the best of visions. I guess I will forgive Toon Blast for just this once.

3 Likes

Suck it up 'Epic Offer!!

5 Likes

Sometimes you win & sometimes you don’t

This morning

3 Likes

Nice surprise this morning

7 Likes

I think I’d be happier if this was a thread about
“I got a turtle banner and 2 gems” (or An axe or arrow) as my mystic visions would be far less disappointing!

2 Likes

You just have to use your imagination :grinning:

Nashgar crashed back onto the smouldering earth, his weapon lost in the smoke and dirt. Arthur, King of Avalon, towered over him ready to deliver the final blow…
As his life-force began to ebb away, he heard the rush of quarrels overhead and the royal warrior turned away to flinch from the deadly shafts.
In that moment, Tyrum and Hawkmoon leaped forward, Turtle banner held aloft. They landed square between Nashgar and his foe, locking shields and digging in their heals.
Arthur bellowed in frustration as his blows crashed against the shield wall.

Hawkmoon slipped a small, glass bottle from her waist band and drank deep of the magic-boosting elixir. As she whispered her prayer to the wind, Nashgar felt his strength returning.
Grasping in the dust beside him, his heavy hard rested on the handle of a weapon…a throwing axe!
Arthur regathered himself and swung Excalibur in a mighty arc, knocking Tyrum to the ground and splintering his ancient shield. Hawkmoon reeled from the force, unable to bring her fine blade up to meet Excalibur…
Just as it seemed that the next swing would see her end, Nashgar bunched his muscles, bent his arm and hurled the axe with all the might of the Eternal Orc. The curved blade buried itself in the chest of the King, slicing his platted beard asunder.
As Arthur lay, breathing his last, Berden stalked up from the treeline
“Thank the Old Ones for the mystic vision” he smiled, as he hauled his green-skinned ally from the ground…

8 Likes

This is awesome! Keep it up!

1 Like

And that folks, is how King Arthur “really” met his end, not in the arms of a grieving Guinevere within the sights of the mystic Avalon, not surrounded by his trusty knights or his long time friend and advisor Merlin, not in the devious laughter of his wicked half sister Morgana Le Fay, but with a throwing axe in his chest cavity thrown by an Orc.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

I did expect the first reply to point out that taking two reds against a blue tank is just asking for trouble!

Anyway, I’m still a great believer in the mystic vision :hugs:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Case in point :pensive:

1 Like

I’ve got the exact same vision today as you did, @Fira

1 Like

I got Tome of Tactics today, so far I got: 2 tomes, 1 rings, 1 shield

2 Likes

I see this almost everyday…

I got this from mystic vision today
Not bad I think :star_struck: