Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

@KLinMayhem
I am a believer… not a trace… of doubt in my mind…

This was from yesterday. Today was a few gems and a banner. No matter, I know the dream is a reality for me and others if I’m patient… :wink:

P.S. I got an epic troop and epic hero token the same day. The goodies flow!

2 Likes

Guess in 3 months only one pair of fine gloves. (That i have already 35)
Not something good from diamond tier either.

Don’t even care anymore.

1 Like

After very long time, this came up today

7 Likes

This thread breaks my spirit. I get hopeful, and my mystic vision is only mythic…

I got same as you except one less gem today :frowning:

1 Like

Today’s Mystic Vision reward:
MysticVision

1 Like

Some of the things seen in the Mystic Visions aren’t bad to look at… But there are times they kept showing me the same things (sometimes just different variations of the same game) over and over again. Take today, I actually backed out of a Vision so I don’t have to look at Toon Blast again. My reward? A banner and 3 Gems, but at least no Toon Blast for me today.

I’ve seen the homescapes game a bunch of times and I always think, “Who the hell plays this game?”

3 Likes

My Mystic vision from yesterday :slight_smile: It’s my daily lottery for ascension items, and sometimes I win!

8 Likes

Yes, I’ve seen that a few times too. Just on the playable “preview” of the game, it doesn’t look like it involves much. But there has got to be something more to that game than what is shown and looks like it does. As I am typing this post, I looked through a few reviews, it does involve some match-3 puzzle solving to earn funds to renovate old, rundown homes. It is currently listed as top 4 in Casual gaming in the PlayStore. I might check it out if I have some extra time.

I’ve played Toon Blast. Their P2W program kicks in hard at level 38. :grin:

Oh, and no awesome Mystic Vision for me today. Tomorrow…

My wife has played it for about a year. I also played it for a couple of months before levels became too complicated.

I am tracking everything the game gives me as reward except the direct rewards from map-levels and raid-battles, including all types of summons.

So far I have stored the data of 22 days, but only processed the first 15 days yet. I’ll post the complete file along with some thoughts after I have collected 2 months of data.

By now Mystic Vision has given me:

• 69 gems
  • 7 Bear Banners
  • 5 Axe Attack
  • 3 Turtle Banner
  • 3 Potent Healing Potion
  • 2 Summon Token
  • 1 Trainer Hero Purple**, Trainer Hero Purple*, Trainer Hero Green*, Trainer Hero Green**, Trainer Hero Red*, Mana Potion, Crypt Mushroom, Hardwood Lumber, Metal Ores, Leather Armor.
1 Like

Just received tome of tactics on mystic vision!!!
Wasnt able to print screen though
Started with the midnight roots and followed by tomes bear banner gems traner hero etc… excellent mystic vision! Dont stop believing
My second tome on mystic vision, first post here was one!

1 Like

This isn’t the most amazing vision ever. But what makes it really zany is that literally just yesterday I got a Royal Tabbard from my vision.

Back to back 4*… unreal

Edit: that was 7/29 and 7/30.

Today, 7/31 I got an EHT … I’m on a roll!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Today, 8/1 ETT

4 Likes

RNGesus was looking down on you with mercy.

Slow down a bit everyone. All of you lucky people out there stop claiming you mystic vision!
There is nothing left for us, the unlucky ones lol
I don’t get anything worthwhile, so my faith fades away. Mystically, my vision needs some glasses because it can’t seem to see anything:D

1 Like

I apologize if this is a duplicate. This was just before the new Cat pin for avatars.

(Does anyone else call the compasses “pocket watches”? :grin:

3 Likes

I got a sturdy shield from Mystic Vision last night, but was slacking and didn’t get a screenshot. :pensive:

2 Likes

It’s funny, I got a shield too in MV yesterday (and too forgot to take a screenshot, more like amused on how much longer for me to get more), and when this morning when our Titan kill gave me another shield, that made 4 so I immediately got Caedmon up to 4th tier and kind of really forgot how I got the 1st two after getting a 4th during the last Shirkewood to get Melendor up. Let’s just say it definitely took me less time to get this second set of 4 shields than the first.

Any way, carry on… The daily (or twice daily, depends on when/how often you check) muse of yay or meh.