Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

Trying to find the screenshot, but I got 20 emblems from a recent MV.

2 Likes

Screenshot_2019-11-03-13-50-09

A 2* purple trainer goes well with the morlovia trainers I got to help level up the proteus I got from Atlantis. Its like mystic had the vision to see what I needed!

4 Likes

I just pulled two EHT over two consecutive mystic visions lol.

And here I was feeling disappointed after not nabbing one off my ice chest. RNG is crazy

10 Likes

Yesss! Nice!! THX!

11 Likes

Not 5 more mystic visions later I got another Damascus blade ! It’s been spot on recently

15 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Had been having terrible chest loot lately so this is nice, though I have like 8 already lol

12 Likes

ACTUALLY 1ST TIME IVE SEEN THIS AD- “BE THE KING”
MUST ADMIT, I LIKE IT SO FAR LOL

Just a small town girl
Livin’ in a lonely world
She took the midnight train going anywhere
Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train going anywhere

A singer in a smoky room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on…

12 Likes

I’ll take 3 please! Lady of the Lake is thirsty

2 Likes

Well, my alt #1 is getting most of the compasses through the MV. Here is another one:

11 Likes

9 Likes

On alt account:

Screenshot_20191107-201928087_1

6 Likes

I’m keeping it going

6 Likes

14 Likes

I think I need some sleep gang! Received an ETT and wrote a few lines as to how the EHT I just received would be the one to finally get Victor…

7 Likes

Probably have just as much luck getting him from the troop token as you would the hero token :rofl:

2 Likes

You are right on! I’ve actually put about $30 in so far trying to get either Victor or Neith or both… I have 2 vlads and 1 triple Sabina - the rest have been 3* junk not worth keeping. I’d greatly like to get Neith because I am seriously low on good 5s ( Leo Viv ranvir).

A day apart

11 Likes

Boom-shaka-laka!

7 Likes

Mv strikes again… And I just got an orb plus other goodies from 1% finish in raid tournament. Then I got a Ett from chest and pulled a red 4* troop. Nice day today.

14 Likes