Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

That looks pretty good. I am almost sure mine would not look like that if I kept track.

My records say:

May 10 Tome of Tactics
May 31 Epic Troop Token
June 9: Poison Darts

Queue up the Journey song!

11 Likes

Niiiiceee! I need darts for my poor Delilah. My first 5*… and the only colour I cannot descent :stuck_out_tongue: She has been waiting forever on those pointy darts with venom! Don’t know what she is going to do with 18 of them… maybe distribute them to her minions and keep 3 for her nightstand.

OT. Mystic Vision gave me 1 set of fine cloves over a period of at least 1,5 month… that’s when I started tracking stuff :bug:. I won’t stop believing though… but it’s not a particular good streak I’m on :smiley:

4 Likes

I need that cape so badly…

Wow, you are really lucky. I’ve been tracking my Mystic Visions for almost two months now and haven’t received a single non-farmable ascension item.

Alt gets her first ring.

8 Likes

Hang in there! Delilah is very much worth the wait to take to 4/80.

2 Likes

I see so many good things that I even feel ashamed to always receive, 1 weak mana potion and 1 diamond

Don’t lose heart, everyone gets a lucky loot roll eventually from MV. When you do, celebrate! And of course post a pic for the rest of us to envy. :blush:

3 Likes

1 year always with the same … it is discouraging and very

7 Likes

Nice Mystic Vision loot!
:drooling_face:

Sometimes sometimes

3 Likes
Date Item Source
2018-04-21 Sturdy Shield MV
2018-04-26 Compass MV
2018-05-01 Hero Tk MV
2018-05-04 Troop Tk MV
2018-05-09 Hero Tk MV
2018-05-12 Warm Cape MV
2018-05-29 Warm cape MV
2018-05-31 Fine Gloves MV
2018-06-12 Troop Tk MV

Not too shabby

4 Likes

Keep playing the music!

4 Likes

Yeah that happened :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@havok333 and @Duaneski
:musical_note: I can see clearly now through Mystic Vision… :musical_note:

Meanwhile, I got an Axe and 3 Gems in the latest blurry version… At least I haven’t seen any Toon Blast through them for a few days, I suppose that’s a good thing. Bad thing is that I started seeing Toy Blast.

3 Likes

I couldn’t believe it… Was it all a dream?

11 Likes