Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

Personally I prefer LJ over Skittle, partly because his special hits harder amd is more usefull, partly because I think Skittle is just too ugly haha!

I dont see a huge use case for either of them though outside of the Avalon event, a gimp AW team and maybe 3rd green on a blue titan.

Those are 3 decent use cases come to think of it haha!

3 Likes

Guess it is almost 2 months that mystic vision give me nothing.

I don’t bother to open it ASAP anymore.

1 Like

So do I, having a similar luck for months.

This is a topic of envy. :smiley:

1 Like

I agree I wouldn’t use them a ton. But just to have them for those situations and now with AW needing a deeper bench they will come in handy.

Skittle is ugly and those damn vines cover my nice heros. He is annoying but not game changing.

I think LJ it is just because he annoys the hell out of me on raids and I hate facing him.

2 Likes

Just pointing out, Skittle is a she…
Just like Justice…

I know, right?! Mind blown!

4 Likes

seriously who would have thought. Ugly enough to be a dude though…

2 Likes

I got Hidden Blade on 11.4. and Tome of Tactics on 16.4. and never anything else on either of my four accounts!

1 Like

Been a fair while since Mystic Vision gave me anything useful, then I got a sturdy shield this morning. It’s worth a minute to check on what it might give.

1 Like

Assuming you mean dates and not map levels haha!

3 Likes

That hidden blade would be useful for me. Well I need 2 to ascend 1. I will need about 16 of them at this point all together.

But just to see one on my screen would give me hope…

I always check. Got an epic hero token and pulled Little John today.

1 Like

I just did a quick evaluation from 65 mystic visions (over roughly two months):

battle item 100% 65
gems 100% 234
any token 35% 23
ingredient
or ascens.it. 26% 17
trainer hero 20% 13
flask 11% 7
epic asc.it 3,1% 2
epic token 3,1% 2

2 Likes

This Mystic Vision loot happened over the past 4 days:

Screenshot_20180421-084534_Empires

6 Likes

Luck intensifies!

I’ve got no “mystic ascension” thus week, I hope for some more in the future :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

TThis was april17th about a month after my original post

3 Likes

After daaaays of Banner + Gems, today I got Epic Troop Token, 5 gems and a 2* Trainer :slight_smile: So not that bad, but I’m still waiting for some luck and ascension mats :pray:

1 Like

I would prefer fine gloves but it is okey :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just got this…never stop believing!

10 Likes

I am still waiting for my next good one. Mine is usually an ax/mana potion/banner and 2 or 3 gems.

1 Like

Got this one today

7 Likes

These posts of luck make me envy and give a hope at the same time. :slight_smile:

1 Like