Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

@Ichigo @Jedon happy! :heart_eyes:

Yesterday’s Mystic vision. Now back to my regularly scheduled 2* battle item or ingredient and >5 gems

Are you seriously??? I hate you @Boolz argh… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

Not too shabby! Mystic Vision this morning.

@Jedon @Ichigo pls dont hate me

to summarise: 12feb - darts; 13feb - tonic; 18feb - rings; 19feb - tabard.

Anyone thinking of leaving?
Show me your rewards

WTH??? @Boolz now i really ate you arrrgggghhh… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Wait…you ATE @Boolz?! That’s a little extreme for a game, isn’t it? :rofl:

(Says the queen of accepting whatever spellcheck thinks I mean… :persevere:)

Guess we won’t be hearing from @Boolz again.

@littleKAF @LadySuzanne yeah… for a few days @Boolz and @Jedon will not appear because they are in my stomach :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Well I just looked back through the records and it’s been close to three months without anything closely resembling even a three star mat. I have loved this thread and I am very happy for all of you, I really mean that! For me though I have stopped believing, The only thing I believe is that I am very very unlucky. But for me there is definitely not an algorithm of a decent drop about every month or so. Best of luck to all

Just a few minutes ago.

It seems to work that way :persevere: I have 2 accounts… 1 can’t get anything - heroes, chests, etc - while my other account is overflowing with goodies. Needless to say, I do enjoy the overflowing account more. :rofl:

I’ve been playing for a year so I get it, i’ll have to admit it’s hard not to get a little jealous when I get on the mystic vision thread. It’s just a game so if it got me that depressed I probably wouldn’t play , I am glad your other account is full of goodies. We all deserve goodies @LadySuzanne

I just got rings from MV…….it’s rare but it happens. I have also gotten a tabard, tonic, orb…….maybe once every month or two something really good…don’t give up!

@Ichigo no3
@Jedon

Boolz your fast getting the rep of luckiest account on E&P
:grin:

Because I share it all :smile:

Roooooooooooofl :joy:

The Mystic Vision keeps up it’s usual generosity :innocent: