Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

For @Doncastillio

Screenshot_2019-02-12_174113

10 Likes

Congrats dude…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I’ll say pass for posting from now on… let you post yours​:grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

thanks :slight_smile: i know that 80% of the drops are crap, that’s why the ‘rewards’ should be something more than that 1 gem; and I wish you to be lucky and hope that you will post only good stuff on the topics that i am tracking :smile:

cheers :love_you_gesture:

Ok! I will post only thise rewards who deserves to be post​:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Gonna play the lottery. OMG!

13 Likes

Wow!!!:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

and, another feeder!

3 Likes

Just now

@_John_Doe @ichigo

12 Likes

@Jedon it looks like you and @_John_Doe have spirit link skills :smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

Its the F2P spirit ^^

2 Likes

Today

Since 29/08/2018, when I started tracking :
Tonic x1 , Tabard x1, Mystic Ring x1
Warm Cape x3, Trap Tools x5, Hidden Blade x3

It’s 14 unfarmables in 5.5 months, last 4* was back in November.

I don’t stop believing even when I had a dry spell for 1.5 months… A chance to catch those items is always appreciated and free gems help me anyway.

5 Likes

I’ve actually gotten a lot of cool stuff from mystic vision. Epic troop and hero tokens, trap tools, royal tabard, etc. Just got a compass from one the other day. Sure most of the time it’s just a practice sword and 2 gems, but still not shabby for 30 seconds of my time. Absolutely best bang for the buck, considering that it’s free (and a heck of a lot easier than filling a hero chest).

And ahem since I know the devs depend on advertising revenue from those ads, I will note that some of the other games advertised don’t look that bad and I might consider downloading one some day. :slightly_smiling_face:

@_John_Doe @Jedon you see that. My MV really has no luck :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Yesterday pulled a tonic and a compass from same MV. Have pulled a damascus blade and rings couple months ago.

2 Likes

I don’t have luck with my phone.
And you don’t have luck with M.V.
Its fair life @Ichigo :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Post some cool screenshots next mate.
We are here to see more and read less lol but its always nice to read/see some friend’s good luck news. :peace_symbol:

as if i would ever stop believing.

5 Likes

I got a scope in mine today.

Never stop believing.

5 Likes

Argggh… :rage: sorry wrong room :joy: @Jedon

1 Like

Got this early this morning.

Second unfarmable from the MV this month :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The rings I got from the mystic vision 25 days ago brought to 6 to ascend Marjana, so I have noone who needs this. Nonetheless I’m very happy to get it. Some day it will come in handy. :sunglasses: I think Mount Umber should be appearing shortly, so i’ll have a nice head start whenever I eventually get my next 5* fire.

10 Likes