Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

10 Likes

4th shield too :+1:

9 Likes

I’m level 38, playing for about 10 month and never did mystic vision once. It just won’t work for me. :slight_smile:
I’m happy that you guys have nice loot in it!

3 Likes

In the past month I have gotten the following:

12 Likes

What do you mean… like technically? Can’t the developers help o.O? One teammate couldn’t play those ads either, asked for technical help and it got sorted out. Or maybe it’s by choice…?

1 Like

No not by choice. I didn’t bother to get a ticket for support.
It just says “Currently not available. Try again later.”. I looked it up, tried many things out and let it as it is.
I should maybe put a closer look at mystic vision when I see the results some of you people get out of it. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’d highly recommend that you do. Over the past 2 months, Mystic Vision has - by far - given better rewards than the regular monsters and heroes chests.

5 Likes

Not for me in the last few months, but a few months ago it did. All comes in RNG cycles…

1 Like

Mystic Vision hasn’t been very Mystic for me for about a month and half now.

I’ve had Orbs, Telescope, Token drops from them before. But now, 1-5 Gems and maybe Axe Attack or Mana/Health Potion.

Not sure if these are somehow scaled to how “new” you are or how active you are. I have a feeling they might drop something better for newer players and less active ones.

4 Likes

I agree that the rare drop rate seems to have been down-tweaked. But it’s very hard to measure the frequency of rare events.

2 Likes

I got a damascus blade this morning off of MV. It’s the only premium drop I’ve seen in a month.

4 Likes

Holy smokes mystic vision

6 Likes

You can get something better than mana/health potion and 3 gems from Mystic Vision? :open_mouth: No seriously, I usually get gems, arrows, potions or 1* trainer heroes. Epic Hero Token seems INSANE. Guess I have a really really really bad luck :frowning:

3 Likes

Don’t stop believing. Luck is bad until suddenly it’s good

6 Likes

Mine has been disappointing for about a month. But I will take any and all of the free stuff they want to give me!

4 Likes

For a long time, Mysic Visions have been dropping Axe/Arrows/Defense Flag/Attack Flag and some gems (5 being the max), most of the time is 2 items.

But yesterday’s was slightly different, actually had a Gem x 10, Potent Healing Potion, Scabbard, and a Mysterious Tonic. I have another one in my inventory, and it was derived from Mystic Vision as well. I won’t use these until I get to 5* heroes (probably won’t be for a while), but gladly stockpile any I could get.

4 Likes

That is a solid pull. I only have 1 tonic (bought the pack today).

Keep collecting those hard to find items. They will come in handy!

1 Like

A month ago i got a Royal Tabard from vision, but since then its just the usual 1-2 gems and potions

2 Likes

I got a scabbard today. Nothing exciting but for about a month now I got a banner and like 3 gems. So it is a step in the right direction. Keep on keeping on.

2 Likes

I’m the only one that have problems with the WWE spot?

2 out of 3 times it says me that it’s not avalaible, and when finally i get inside it’s all black and i have to restart the game.

2 Likes