Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

Yesterday

Today

7 Likes

Oh man! This is crazy - congrats!!!

1 Like

Got this nice Vision image

5 Likes

Got a Hidden Blade and a Summon Token along with Gems today!

6 Likes

Needed Gloves and MV, whenever it decides to be kind (which is not often), always give me Compasses instead.

If the game ever allows limited trading, you and I can do a brisk business in compasses-for-gloves! :wink:

image I just find it hard to believe anymore can I have the worst luck in the world. This screenshot is Day 48 or 49 and I have not received anything but banners and or a couple of gems. It’s been suggested that the algorithm is about every 30 days for a good drop, although I am not by nature superstitious at 48 days I very well could of offended The game God’s :joy::joy::joy: oh well I’ll keep pressing that button and maybe some day my dream will come true and I can believe again​:flushed:

1 Like

Day 49 ,Arrrrgggghhhhh!

5 Likes

Wow I will drop dead if I got trap tool, sturdy shield ,orb,etc. Congrats!

Believe even harder than you are currently. Good or Great mystic vision pulls usually come when I get desperate and thirsty for an amazing one

1 Like

1 Like

Day 50 and it finally happened. And it is one that I really need! Faith Restored😎

8 Likes

Over this past week, I have received a telescope and a set of trap tools. I guess that the next time I get so lucky will not be until 2019 :wink:

1 Like

Let’s hope not it took me 50 days to get Today’s good drive hopefully I’m due for another one in less Then another 50 days LOL

2 Likes

One of each :smile:

4 Likes

For first time ever (12 weeks of playing) received a great mystic opening, 1 x 4* tonic 10 gems a trainee and a fourth item I can’t remember :slight_smile:

2 Likes