Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

Glad to see loads of people are getting good stuff from MV. It literally has dried up over here with just the basic gem or 1 emblem. At this point I cant even be bothered to start it :joy: with the rate things are going I will quit the game by the end of the year.

2 Likes

Have you guys been getting costume keys from MV at the same rate as previously? I’ve had now a long, long drystreak of not getting any costume keys, while I’m used to being pretty lucky with them. And I do watch a lot of the TV per day, anywhere between 5-8 times a day.

1 Like

I don’t count them, so it’s just a feeling. But for me it has become more.

3 Likes

It feels maybe a tiny bit more. Since the last CC event, I have had 36 or 37 keys, most of these are from MV, a couple are from other chests such as 1 from war chest, 1 from elemental chest, maybe a couple more but I would say 30/36 are from MV

3 Likes

Is there a limit of items that MV can give you? Today I got 6 items, I don’t remember getting so many before.
My screenshot doesn’t show all 6 items, because one of them was leaves, but now I’m curious if there’s a limit…

8 Likes

9 Likes

Woot! And even the mat and I’m lowest in!

12 Likes

I have gone through dry spells of just the minimum MV goodies (gem/minor healing potion) then walla a 4* mat or 30 blems. Maybe try watching more to rolls through the RnG cycle faster… I know sounds silly but wth maybe worth a try… :wink:

3 Likes

Another week, another nice vision! Second 4*AM within 7 days. Yeah! And 30 emblems this morning, too. :slight_smile:

Good luck everyone! :four_leaf_clover:

11 Likes

Okay. Now it‘s getting a bit scary. Two in a row. Never got this before:

Wow. The holy grail of watching advertisements? :wink:

10 Likes

30 emblems for a 30-second ad? Yes please!!!

12 Likes

I have not gotten much from MV lately despite watching a LOT of them. Some good 10/20 emblem drops i guess but a lot of 1 gem and 1 arrow attack. but today:

:ring: :heart_eyes: last 4* mat from MV for me was July 12, btw.

12 Likes

Pushed hard in the Challenge Event to finish in the Epic top 500 because I’m short on Tabards. Immediately after the event ended, MV gave me another :heart_eyes:

Now once the delayed Morlovia starts, I can finally ascend Bera :butterfly:

Don’t stop believin’

13 Likes

Nice rewards this morning :star_struck:

And few goodies from Friday:

12 Likes

A few goodies

9 Likes

A tome today :blush:

11 Likes

My keys have been lower since the last chamber it seems, went a solid week with none and they are coming again.

2 Likes

Polish_20220913_190730347

The best MVs over the last 3 weeks :frowning:

6 Likes

Another tome for me. I have 4 again. So happy

12 Likes

best in weeks :smile:

10 Likes