Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

11 Likes

9 Likes

Decent

9 Likes

Think my MV is broke, pls fix this :joy: most loot look like this nowadays.

5 Likes

You are not alone…I get them like this most of the time. :joy:

Hopefully we’ll get something nice soon. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m with you all!
This is the best I’ve seen so far this year,

Sure do hope they get better :two_hearts:

3 Likes

My mystic visions have been shocking. My last 10 have all been banner/potion And 1 gem.

Best I’ve had since Sunday is bear banner, 1 gem and 3 fighter tokens

Exciting times. I just got healing potion, 3 gem 2 Ranger tokens.

3 Likes

Hope so for all of is, apparantly we’re not the only ones. Almost feels like they nerfed the loot from MV a couple updates ago… :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

After some of my previous less than positive posts in here… Something to cheer about

8 Likes

Better than a gem and antidote

15 Likes

My Mystic Vision says no ads available or exhausted my visions for 2 weeks now. Anyone know how to fix this?

Have that issue occasionally, especially if im somewhere with low signal strength. Usually restarting the app will get it to show “loading ads” instead of the unavailable message.

This is the best of the last two weeks. I thought the loot was supposed to be getting better?

9 Likes

I thought exactly the same until I got the scope yesterday as all mine since the update have been the 1 gem 1 antidote variety

3 Likes

Really starting to believe the loot from MV is nerfed without telling us? I know we didn’t get 4* mat every week but at least a bit more then 1 or 2 gems with a crap lotion was more common before. Maybe @Petri could clear this up?

3 Likes

I got one last week with some emblems in, but I have to agree that it’s very rare.
I get more useful stuff from chests

4 Likes

Decent

14 Likes

Not too bad for what I’ve been seeing lately :two_hearts:

12 Likes

Thirty emblems. :+1:

Fifty emblems yesterday. :smile:

13 Likes

Best of the MVs from last week or so.

12 Likes