Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

Yes I agree it has been so far but who knows :crazy_face:

1 Like

I had to post these goodies from MV today! Raking in those keys and EHT’s :smiley:

10 Likes

Wowza! Congrats on getting more good drops from MV, leejow. :+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve been relentless at Mystic Vision since I started, 8 months ago. It really slim pickings but in the last 24 hours I received a warm cape. I really needed it too!

9 Likes

Pleasantly surprised!

11 Likes

ETT

9 Likes

Just when I badly needed a Damascus Blade. This was very unexpected but extremely welcome!

11 Likes

No 4* mats yet, but always pleased to get emblems.

8 Likes

Barbarian emblems. :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Let me match you :sweat_smile: also today

9 Likes

Rogue emblems for me and an ETT right from the next MV

9 Likes

Yay! It’s nice to be MV twins with you @leejow! :+1::star_struck:

This was my next MV. :heart_eyes: I’d love to twin with your nice MVs (especially EHT). :sweat_smile::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

It’d extra nice to be MV triplets with @Sam-I-Am too. :rofl:

10 Likes

hey @SamMe! i did get some Paladin emblems recently, but only maybe 3? that’s all MV’s been kind enough to give me recently, like 2-3 emblems. :man_shrugging:

Boo. :cry:

Hopefully your MV luck changes soon. :pray::pray:

1 Like

My least-needed four-star elemental mat, but I guess now I can ascend both Elkanen and Horghall, if I choose.

15 Likes

The next MV. :wink:

This morning. :heart_eyes: Last MV 4* mat was a tome on 11 July.

16 Likes

Blems

12 Likes

Yesterday:

Today:

13 Likes

16 days since my last 4* AM from MV, this time with 30 emblems (last time it was an extra ETT). That’s the third in about 6 weeks. I currently have a better drop rate of 4* AMs from MV than titans…

14 Likes

Not bad

12 Likes

Cookie Settings