Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

8 Likes

15 Likes

Hopefully you can get a HoTM from it. Share your result with us :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Screenshot_20210122-060608
Might save for the ninja troop pulls… Idk though, because even though those troops add heavy duty attack and the bypass feature, there’s no ninja troop with Mana bonuses. The Mana bonus is huge imo and can really make the difference between winning and losing. Thoughts?

7 Likes

I don’t have pictures but, I have also gotten 30 emblems before.

3 Likes

I’m saving my troop tokens for the slightly improved odds for an epic troop during Ninja Tower, not for a ninja troop.

Overall, I think mana troops are more versatile. Depends on which hero you’d use the troop for.

2 Likes

That’s interesting! I didn’t realize there was a better chance at pulling a 4* regular Mana troop in the ninja tower! Thanks for the heads up! I’ll definitely be saving them then.

3 Likes

I made same with my tokens and i’ve got almost every color of ninja troop… but you are right: mana troops are better! Anyway if you manage to combine mana with ninja troops i think you got a good advantage there!

3 Likes

Yes it is true! I got a bunch of mana troops there!

2 Likes

Wooop :sunglasses:

15 Likes

I have my own thread going about AM drop rates but not specific towards MV rewards so heres some catch-up from the last 60 days, I’ll continue mv drops from now in here 3* items or higher ive gotten more with costume keys…I keep track of them as they’re about 70 gems a piece

13 Likes

A gift from SG for Australia Day. :joy:

15 Likes

A pair of gloves to keep me warm in this cold weather here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

One month later again

16 Likes

Dreams do come true :slight_smile:

13 Likes

My MV is on fire! :joy: First time getting 50 emblems from MV.

14 Likes

Wow congrats! Thats the first time I’ve seen 50 emblems from MV :star_struck:

2 Likes

And another nice MV

8 Likes

Not bad!

5 Likes

D-blade from MV. That is 2 weeks from the last 4* ascension item from the mighty MV. Also got 20 emblems yesterday.

image image

8 Likes