Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

It happens the same to me. The MV tends to give me more keys when the Masquerade is coming next. :sweat_smile::rofl:

4 Likes

Yes. I noticed @Gwi got 50 gems in her last (?) elemental chest. I assume that is quite rare, as I see other players usually getting 30 gems in an elemental chest.

I believe that is the biggest possible gem drop in the game. Besides the gems you can earn from POV rewards.

4 Likes

I got one withe 20 sorcerer emblems just before. How many sorcerers do I have? In 2 years of play, Sabina and the lampshade. I need no more sorcerer emblems.
EDIT: and got 20 rogue emblems 8 hours later.

4 Likes

And I’m unlucky as always

1 Like

Really nice, but my best rogue hero is Kelile. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

My MV this morning. :heart_eyes:
I’ll save it for Springvale.

10 Likes

10 Likes

After almost 7 months ( last one was on June 20, 2020) my MV has finally decide to drop a 4* mat for me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

It has been a while… :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Nice, @Magnifique.

Mine was last October. I guess I will have to wait for 4 more months for my turn for an epic ascension mat. :sweat:

1 Like

Hopefully you’ll be more luckier than me.
You are due to get them… your MV will do its magic soon. :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats! Don’t forget to report in the HoTM from MV Club when you pull an HoTM with this one :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Two nice MV rewards in the past 10 days:

15 Likes

Thanks @leejow! :smile:

20 char…

2 Likes

Hopefully you can pull a HoTM with that coin. Share your result with us in this thread : HoTM from MV Club

3 Likes

Thank you! I now have 7 ehts which I’m saving for Easter but if I get a HotM from one of them, I’ll post in that thread (even though I won’t be sure if I got the hero from this exact eht).

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::see_no_evil: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Share some of your luck @Magnifique

4 Likes

Saturday treat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

11 Likes