Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

10 Likes

After almost 7 months ( last one was on June 20, 2020) my MV has finally decide to drop a 4* mat for me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

It has been a while… :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Nice, @Magnifique.

Mine was last October. I guess I will have to wait for 4 more months for my turn for an epic ascension mat. :sweat:

1 Like

Hopefully you’ll be more luckier than me.
You are due to get them… your MV will do its magic soon. :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats! Don’t forget to report in the HoTM from MV Club when you pull an HoTM with this one :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Two nice MV rewards in the past 10 days:

15 Likes

Thanks @leejow! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

20 char…

2 Likes

Hopefully you can pull a HoTM with that coin. Share your result with us in this thread : HoTM from MV Club

3 Likes

Thank you! I now have 7 ehts which I’m saving for Easter but if I get a HotM from one of them, I’ll post in that thread (even though I won’t be sure if I got the hero from this exact eht).

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::see_no_evil: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Share some of your luck @Magnifique

4 Likes

Saturday treat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

15 Likes

Hopefully you can get a HoTM from it. Share your result with us :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Might save for the ninja troop pulls… Idk though, because even though those troops add heavy duty attack and the bypass feature, there’s no ninja troop with Mana bonuses. The Mana bonus is huge imo and can really make the difference between winning and losing. Thoughts?

7 Likes

I don’t have pictures but, I have also gotten 30 emblems before.

3 Likes

I’m saving my troop tokens for the slightly improved odds for an epic troop during Ninja Tower, not for a ninja troop.

Overall, I think mana troops are more versatile. Depends on which hero you’d use the troop for.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings