Mystic Vision - don’t stop believing

Woop another

17 Likes

Last 2 MVs today.

11 Likes

MV decided to send me a Christmas present! :smile:

16 Likes

Besides the Xmas gifts from SG, MV also gave me one yesterday :smiley: Like always tyvm and I’m saving this one for after New Year so hopefully I get lucky and pull the HotM.

10 Likes

Oh, Goddess of Goodies, shine on me everyday!

8 Likes

Got this this morning. Use it on seasonal pull hoping for krampus (maybe my last chance). Got balthazar (sad) and suddenly she appeared

I can’t believe that MV just gave me a HoTM

17 Likes

What are the odds, I also got her when I pulled my 2nd Bathazar at my last attempt at Mother North. Maybe it was the EHT I’ve gotten from MV last week :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The odd is certainly low, should we make it into a club? Say : Mystical Balty and Berty Fans Club? :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: why not, sounds like a plan!

But to more serious matter, MV has been good to me lately. Here’s a couple of rewards I’ve gotten in the last 10 days.

10 Likes

Nice reward. I’m still waiting for another gift from MV. I think the best so far this week is a costume key. Did not screenshot it tho :sweat_smile:

My two best most recent ones. :grinning:

15 Likes

This seems noteworthy to me. Idk tho… I personally am used to getting like 3 Emblems

30 Emblems seems to be a good amt. From MV

10 Likes

That many, really? :rofl:

1 Like

I personally am used to get potent healing potion x 1 plus gem x 1… :rofl:

2 Likes

And again! Huzzah! (but some darts would be nice)

13 Likes

Still no mats here but some more emblems. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Here’s mine. Finally something good!

15 Likes

Those darts were mine I tell you!!!

7 Likes

Better than a few gems. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Cookie Settings