Mystic Vision Cooldown Inconsistent Between 16 Hours and 8 Hours [Developer Response #20]

noticed today - cooldown for mystic vision changed to 8 hours on android version but us still 16 hours on iOs. Anyone else experiences this? Not fair on iOs people :frowning:

4 Likes

Android here, just got my mystic vision, itā€™s still 16 hours

Weird. I watched one today in the morning and it was up again in 8 hours, watched one more, timer shows 8 hours till next one again. May be it is not ios vs android but some other reason?? Still not exactly right

Hi Everybody!
The video viewer will restart every 8 hours for some friends both android and ios, instead of the original 16 hours, do we know something about it? It is bug?!
@Petri @zephyr1

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen any other reports of that yet, but Iā€™ll keep an eye out!

1 Like

I have the same :slight_smile: My wait time is 8h now instead of 16. Please DO NOT fix it! :smiley:

1 Like

sadly mine still on the 16 hours :stuck_out_tongue: other people is complaining as well

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

It shouldnā€™t be an OS specific ā€œproblemā€ tho. Iā€™m on iOS and only have an 8h cooldown. And the OP reported to have the same feature ( :wink: ) on Android.

2 Likes

8 hrs here with iOS

20chrcktrs

maybe it needs time to get offers/videos for all regions

2 Likes

Iā€™m not complaining but my Mystic vision timer is 8 hours. Used to be 16.

2 Likes

Well, good for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This seems to be Android specific as I havenā€™t seen it happening on IOS in any of these posts

P.S Congratulations on the good luck!!

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure I just open the mystic vision around 4 hours ago and the next one is coming in around 4 hoursā€¦

I now have 8 hr cooldown timers on iOS.

2 Likes

Hopefully I catch thisā€¦virus, whatever it is, thing :wink:

2 Likes

if you caught it, tell me how u did :stuck_out_tongue: you know to not let you face the virus alone

1 Like

I know that same player with 2 accounts got 8h on one and 16h on the other one.

So not reggion based.

2 Likes

Hello, we are currently testing more frequent Mystic Vision ads with a small percentage of randomly selected game accounts. Because the cooldown is shorter, the rewards for an individual Mystic Vision have been lowered. However, if you do watch both video ads, the rewards will be slightly higher in total. Please note that this is an early test, and it is subject to change based on our findings.

20 Likes